PDA

View Full Version : Another Experience at DMC Houston

wrkey
12-13-2013, 02:04 AM
So I decided to fix the sluggish door locks on the passenger door of Della. I pulled up the 'How To' on here to remove the door panel and set to work. I got most of it done but one of the Phillips screws holding the door handle was about stripped out and I was afraid to mess with it farther with out some advice. So I called up DMCH and talked with James and told him of my predicament. He gave me a few pointers and asked a few questions. Then asked 'Is it running, can you bring it down here?'. So I did... after visiting with the friendly staff in lobby, they cleared a spot for my car on the shop floor and had me drive it around. Todd (service manager) came over took a look and next thing I know, most of the upper management has come out looked, gave advice, talked to me and before long the panel was out and I fully educated on what I need to do in order for my doors to work smoothly.

This kind of personal service, pride in workmanship, knowledgeable staff and commitment from management to insure that even a 'low dollar' customer like myself is completely satisfied is what will keep me coming back to DMCH.

What a great crew, great people and the knowledge base is awesome.

Merry Christmas and here's to a bright and prosperous New year!