PDA

View Full Version : DeLorean Rental Request: Disney Area, Feb. 27th 2014

Morpheus
01-10-2014, 11:54 AM
Hello,
I am interested in the possibility of renting a Delorean as a surprise for my fiancé - to pick him up for our wedding. I am in the UK but I am getting married in Walt Disney World on February 27th 2014.

The car would only be needed for a short journey, from The Animal Kingdom Lodge to The Boardwalk Resort, as well as for some photos.

I wondered if you could help get me in touch with someone who could help, and if you had an idea of prices I can expect to pay?

Kind regards,

Ashleigh Christie

If you are willing to help Ashleigh, please contact her at: ashleigh.christie(at)gmail.com

Nicholas R
01-10-2014, 09:07 PM
If you are willing to help Ashleigh, please contact her at: ashleigh.christie(at)gmail.com

I would have considered this since I'm so close, but since they're wanting to drive, I probably would decline. I'm barely comfortable letting close friends drive. Strangers? No way...

Lenny
01-10-2014, 09:30 PM
I would have considered this since I'm so close, but since they're wanting to drive, I probably would decline. I'm barely comfortable letting close friends drive. Strangers? No way...

How do I get to be a close friend:D I'd love to drive your car!!!

Morpheus
01-11-2014, 10:03 AM
Nick, you don't have to let anyone drive your car. I always respond to "driving" requests and inform them that it is typically not done. All you need to do is let them know it's not something you are willing to do. It looks as if she just wants him picked up and taken to the venue, so you would be doing the driving.

Even if they can just work out a photo op, I'm sure it will make their day.