PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Concours wheels and NCT tires

BBrady
01-13-2014, 11:16 AM
I have four original Goodyear NCT tires and Delorean wheels that came off of my Concours car, and that I would like to sell. The tires are in “like new” condition – perfect for concours competition – and still show the rubber nubs on the edge of the tire (see photos). The wheels onto which the NCT tires are mounted were previously used in Millennium Concours competition, are all 1981 date, and consist of: R14 – Day 3; R15 – Day 16; R15 – Day 12; R15 – Day 19.

Unfortunately, I do not know an appropriate sales price of these items, and would appreciate your feedback as to what you believe to be the current market value.

Thanks for your help.

Silverbullet
01-13-2014, 12:54 PM
Those are nice... And your first post, so Welcome! How did you get these? Not sure of a price... How Much would you be happy with??? $1000?

Craig

LEVY
01-13-2014, 01:50 PM
Those are nice... And your first post, so Welcome! How did you get these? Not sure of a price... How Much would you be happy with??? $1000?

Craig

$1000.00 a piece? :D

Michael
01-13-2014, 06:52 PM
It's no telling what the right guy would shell out for those. Didn't Ed B. have a set of NCT's on ebay a year or so back? I think he was asking 1,000 just for the tires but I don't know if they sold or not....and they were not even the correct DeLorean tires to boot!

Going overboard is in concours' guys blood, and it's no different with what they are willing to pay to get that coveted certified stainless award. I would price a set of wheels from DMC, and add 1k...that would be my "bottom dollar" price. Your asking price is dependent on how well you hold your line in a haggle war.

rdarlington
01-13-2014, 06:57 PM
I've got a set of original NCTs with 3300 miles on them. Great shape. Free for the taking. Pickup in New Mexico (zero chance I'm shipping, don't ask).

-Bob

BBrady
01-15-2014, 09:32 PM

Craig

I have owned two Millennium Concours cars: #3356 (previously owned by Daniel Deutsch) and #15943 (previously owned by John Patterson). I do not recall from which vehicle the tires came, but I believe it was #3356 since the wheels are 1981.

You may also contact me at [email protected].

pezzonovante88
01-16-2014, 07:34 PM
On another note, are there any pics of your car online? I love seeing concours DeLoreans.