PDA

View Full Version : Back To The Arcade!

wrkey
01-16-2014, 02:02 PM

The Game Preserve is hosting an event featuring DeLoreans at the arcade! Anyone arriving in a DeLorean will get in free for a night of Pinball and Video Arcades!

Beginning at 4pm on January 25th with cars expected to be arriving for preferred parking at 3:30pm. We are also expecting representation from DMC Houston and they are bringing their Back To The Future pinball for all to play! There will also be DMC logo merchandise available for purchase.

See our website for more information about The Game Preserve: http://www.gamepreservehouston.com

We have more detail on this event and others on our Facebook page... just search out "The Game Preserve".

Mike F
01-20-2014, 07:01 PM
Wow, that looks like such a cool place (and a cool event). Too bad I'm 700 miles away or I'd be there!

cyberflexx
01-29-2014, 10:29 AM
That's awesome.. I have an arcade room in my house. I love the arcade games from the 80s. In my game room there lives a Donkey Kong, Galaga, 1942, Frogger, Gyruss, Neo Geo ( with interchangeable game carts ). I got rid of my pinball machines though, they took up too much valuable space in the room.

wrkey
01-29-2014, 12:48 PM
Here's the line up. Great group of owners and brought quite a few people out to see the cars. Thanks to DMCH for the lending of their Back To The Future pinball machine.

skill
01-29-2014, 12:54 PM
That's awesome.. I have an arcade room in my house. I love the arcade games from the 80s. In my game room there lives a Donkey Kong, Galaga, 1942, Frogger, Gyruss, Neo Geo ( with interchangeable game carts ). I got rid of my pinball machines though, they took up too much valuable space in the room.

Those are all fun arcade games! My first job was delivering the San Diego Union Tribune newspaper all because of this darn game, Paperboy! LOL! I loved it a lot and would like to have it in my living room someday!!! :raveon:24926

Spittybug
01-29-2014, 03:52 PM
Here's the line up. Great group of owners and brought quite a few people out to see the cars. Thanks to DMCH for the lending of their Back To The Future pinball machine.

Mine is the one with the hood open. A good time was had by all and Rusty was a gracious host. Very convenient that he is just one block away from my dealer, er, I mean beer supply vendor. I stopped in and got the next two batches........