PDA

View Full Version : Coulombe Enterprises Patent Pending on its Time Machine Hover Illusion Wheels

Coulombe
02-03-2014, 07:13 AM
I just wanted to say Thank you to all of the BTTF Time Machine fans that enjoy and have given us outstanding positive comments on our Hover wheels.

Because of the almost 300,000 likes on YouTube we were encouraged to seek a US Patent on our idea and "NOW" it has arrived!!

We applied for a US Patent back in 2013 and have by the grace of God, received our temporary Patent Pending certificate. This tem. patient covers our two versions of engineered brackets, partial cut tire, plating, lighting FX and all components. Thank you to all who encouraged me to do so, especially my outstanding team and 6 year old Evan.

Here a photo of the Hover Illusion on one of our many built Time Machines and a stand alone Hover wheel.

BTTF-1
02-03-2014, 10:26 AM
Awesome and Congrats Bruce to you and your team.

It's not hard to tell quality when a NASA engineer builds a part.

Absolutely no hot glue on those puppies.

What a genius addition to the Delorean Time Machine.

Again congrats on the patents

Ed:hippo::hippo::biggrin::biggrin::hippo::hippo:

Kane
02-03-2014, 01:58 PM
The next step should be to make a version that can be used while driving. Hovering down the interstate would be awesome.

Timebender
02-04-2014, 12:38 PM
So when my son and I finish work on our ACTUAL flying DeLorean, will it infringe on your patent? :)

And for what it's worth, I do think your illusion solution is pretty slick. Nice work Bruce.

Greg

thirdmanj
02-04-2014, 03:43 PM
So when my son and I finish work on our ACTUAL flying DeLorean, will it infringe on your patent? :)

And for what it's worth, I do think your illusion solution is pretty slick. Nice work Bruce.

Greg

Better get crackin' on that, Greg! Only got 11 more months to the deadline!! ;)

kajcienski
02-04-2014, 03:47 PM
That is so cool!!!!

Timebender
02-04-2014, 05:00 PM
Better get crackin' on that, Greg! Only got 11 more months to the deadline!! ;)

We've got most of the system figured out and verified by a couple aerospace engineers from BAE. Just need to raise the capital ($100,000) to build the prototype.

Would be nice to have it done mid to late 2015.

thirdmanj
02-04-2014, 08:32 PM
We've got most of the system figured out and verified by a couple aerospace engineers from BAE. Just need to raise the capital ($100,000) to build the prototype.

Would be nice to have it done mid to late 2015.

Duuuude.

LEVY
02-04-2014, 08:47 PM
I just wanted to say Thank you to all of the BTTF Time Machine fans that enjoy and have given us outstanding positive comments on our Hover wheels.

Because of the almost 300,000 likes on YouTube we were encouraged to seek a US Patent on our idea and "NOW" it has arrived!!

We applied for a US Patent back in 2013 and have by the grace of God, received our temporary Patent Pending certificate. This tem. patient covers our two versions of engineered brackets, partial cut tire, plating, lighting FX and all components. Thank you to all who encouraged me to do so, especially my outstanding team and 6 year old Evan.

Here a photo of the Hover Illusion on one of our many built Time Machines and a stand alone Hover wheel.

Congratulations!

Now, you have 10 - 15 years to make money.

LEVY

Coulombe
02-06-2014, 09:05 AM

Greg

Thank you Greg and all others for the support and nice comments.

Greg, If you produce a replica Delorean Time Machine with working hover, I'm pretty sure your real hover wheels trump my my Temp Pat. Clip-ons. :notworthy: Also thanks for the private advise. GTG!

Timebender
02-06-2014, 01:24 PM
Thanks Bruce and you're welcome.

artisticent
07-24-2014, 06:42 PM
Hi, looks great. I want to say the answer is no but are these designed to be on the car while able to drive the car at the same time. That would look very cool.

Nathan

Kane
07-24-2014, 07:49 PM
No, these are for when the car is parked. They basically hook on to the existing tire, so it can't work when the tire is moving.

Coulombe
07-25-2014, 09:46 AM
Kane is 100% correct. Parked display only. It would be nice if we were contracted to make the wheels fold down as in hover mode but, it is very expensive and so far no client has wanted to shell out that kind of cash to do so.

Timebender
07-25-2014, 04:13 PM
Kane is 100% correct. Parked display only. It would be nice if we were contracted to make the wheels fold down as in hover mode but, it is very expensive and so far no client has wanted to shell out that kind of cash to do so.
How much (really) do you think that would take money-wise?

Dangermouse
08-12-2014, 10:11 AM
another one of yours Bruce?

http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?611-Celebrities-amp-DeLoreans&p=153320&viewfull=1#post153320