PDA

View Full Version : For Sale BTTF Nike Hyperdunks

Ryan King
02-04-2014, 03:51 AM
Hello All!

Selling a Pair of Back to the Future Hyperdunks. These are a US Size 11. I bought these a few years back when the shoes came out, on my local Craigslist. I have worn them maybe 3 times to a local car shows. These came without the box or paperwork or anything like that.

There are a few scuffs and wear. I am not a shoe collector or anything of the sort, so these don't really fit into my "Normal Dress Wear", I really don't know much about them at all.. :/

Im Asking 200 Dollars for the Pair. Feel free to PM me or contact me here. Pictures enclosed below.

-Ryan

Ryan King
02-04-2014, 04:27 AM
Or really I'll take any best offer. I have no desire to hold onto these any longer. I am moving next month and want these gone.

Ryan King
02-12-2014, 02:01 AM
Additional Photos...

Ryan King
02-15-2014, 12:02 AM
Still Available. Had two Pending offers, but no deals.

Ryan King
02-16-2014, 04:53 PM
Lowering Price to 100.

Ryan King
02-16-2014, 05:03 PM
Sold!

yellowmxwheels23
02-23-2014, 08:00 PM
I really hope you didn't pay too much for them when you originally bought them. Hate to be the guy that tells someone bad news but those are knock offs. I'm a shoe guy and that pair has a few tell tell signs. But you sold them so not your problem anymore.

Kane
02-23-2014, 08:07 PM
I really hope you didn't pay too much for them when you originally bought them. Hate to be the guy that tells someone bad news but those are knock offs. I'm a shoe guy and that pair has a few tell tell signs. But you sold them so not your problem anymore.

I am not a shoe guy, so just for the curious, what are the signs you are seeing on these that indicate they are knock-offs? It might help me sometime down the road if I ever start looking for collector's shoes.

LEVY
02-24-2014, 10:30 AM

If what you are saying is true, then bad news for the seller (selling fake as originals), and for the buyer (buying fake as originals).

If buyer s also a member of this forum, he will be very disappointed!

LEVY

By the way, $100.00 is way too much for a used pair of fakes!

Hope you are wrong.

Ryan King
02-24-2014, 10:28 PM
If what you are saying is true, then bad news for the seller (selling fake as originals), and for the buyer (buying fake as originals).

If buyer s also a member of this forum, he will be very disappointed!

LEVY

By the way, $100.00 is way too much for a used pair of fakes!

Hope you are wrong.

I had no idea they were fakes, I am being completely honest. I do not know the signs of a Fake Set versus a True Set, so hopefully you can enlighten me. When I bought them, they were never listed as fake...but then again, I did buy them on Craigslist. :/ What should I do!?

I am not a shoe guy, so just for the curious, what are the signs you are seeing on these that indicate they are knock-offs?

Neither am I apparently. I don't know the differences. I bought them for 100 dollars, and sold them for 80. Just like I stated in the topic..I really don't know anything about these shoes and just wore them a few times. I am in the process of moving and wanted them gone. I have always been a solid member here and have been honest with everything I sell.

yellowmxwheels23
02-25-2014, 12:11 AM
I hope you don't think I'm bagging on you. Was just giving you a heads up.
1st tip off was that they only made 350 pairs of the Mcfly Hyperdunks and you bought them for $100. These NIB are about a $1800 pair of shoes. I've seen used ones go for around $800.
With the pics you put up and the condition they are in I would put them at around $400 if real.
The stitching on the back is pretty bad(gap in material) The blue on "Nike" is too dark. Its supposed to be the same color on the midsole. The color on the midsole looks off too, almost a greenish tint instead of the powder blue they are supposed to be.
Some knockoff manufacturers missed a pretty important feature on this shoe. They glow in the dark. Newer versions(within last 3 years) they started adding the glow in the dark to the knockoffs.
That's just the things I saw on the outside of the shoe. Inside would tell more.

Ryan King
02-25-2014, 12:14 AM
I hope you don't think I'm bagging on you. Was just giving you a heads up.
1st tip off was that they only made 350 pairs of the Mcfly Hyperdunks and you bought them for $100. These NIB are about a $1800 pair of shoes. I've seen used ones go for around $800.
With the pics you put up and the condition they are in I would put them at around $400 if real.
The stitching on the back is pretty bad(gap in material) The blue on "Nike" is too dark. Its supposed to be the same color on the midsole. The color on the midsole looks off too, almost a greenish tint instead of the powder blue they are supposed to be.
Some knockoff manufacturers missed a pretty important feature on this shoe. They glow in the dark. Newer versions(within last 3 years) they started adding the glow in the dark to the knockoffs.
That's just the things I saw on the outside of the shoe. Inside would tell more.

Man. I wouldve never known. Seriously. No clue.

yellowmxwheels23
02-25-2014, 12:18 AM
Man. I wouldve never known. Seriously. No clue.

It's all good, you should see how many knockoff Mags are floating around

yellowmxwheels23
02-25-2014, 12:19 AM
I am not a shoe guy, so just for the curious, what are the signs you are seeing on these that indicate they are knock-offs? It might help me sometime down the road if I ever start looking for collector's shoes.
Send me or post pics of the actual shoes you plan on buying and I will tell you if they are real or not. Multiple angles help alot.