PDA

View Full Version : Binnacle Group Shipping

RammJaeger
02-11-2014, 11:15 AM
Is anyone else int the Southeast getting a binnacle from the guy in this thread:

http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?1632-Binnacles&highlight=binnacles

If so I'm offering to handle shipping the Binnacles on to anyone so we can save on shipping. Shipping for one binnacle is almost $100, but they are so light that if many are packed together the shipping cost will be about the same and can be divided amongst the group. I used to work in international shipping for years, and for air freight they basically charge by volume or by weight, and they have formulas to determine which. Basically if your item is light or the box is big, it will be charged by volume, if its heavy it will be charged by weight. I already have one person that is shipping theirs with mine. Even if you live a couple of states away, it will be way cheaper to ship them to one place in the US as a group and then ship them on from there.

Please let me know if anyone else is interested in group shipping. I'll handle shipping them on when they get here, and we'll split the shipping to the US amongst the group, then you guys can pay me whatever it costs to ship on from here (most likely < $10) or if you live in the ATL area we can just meet up.