PDA

View Full Version : OK, who is delivering pizzas in their Delorean

Michael
07-23-2011, 07:50 AM
First rule of delivering pizzas, make your customer(the guy who is about to tip you) thinks you are barely getting by, hard to do showing up in a Delorean. Actually I think this was done as a joke, since stainless is not magnetic, and the sign is on top of the doors.

http://media.youdrivewhat.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/car1620WA.jpg

DeLorean03
07-23-2011, 03:01 PM
Right under your avatar it says "Get of of debt!" Did you mean "Get out of debt!" ? Just curious (: ..

As far as delivering pizzas in a D, many moons ago Dominos actually had a DeLorean as a delivery vehicle. It looked totally "vinyl wrapped" in Domino's advertising. Hard to find the picture now, but I'll bet someone has it....

Michael
07-23-2011, 06:21 PM
Right under your avatar it says "Get of of debt!" Did you mean "Get out of debt!" ? Just curious (: ..

As far as delivering pizzas in a D, many moons ago Dominos actually had a DeLorean as a delivery vehicle. It looked totally "vinyl wrapped" in Domino's advertising. Hard to find the picture now, but I'll bet someone has it....

oooops, how did I not see that? Actually I know how and it's a real PIA sometimes. Sometimes I can look at a word and it looks right, and I will take another look and it's still spelled correctly, but it's mirrored and upside down, and sometimes the word or text looks completely different.

thruxton
07-23-2011, 07:08 PM
oooops, how did I not see that? Actually I know how and it's a real PIA sometimes. Sometimes I can look at a word and it looks right, and I will take another look and it's still spelled correctly, but it's mirrored and upside down, and sometimes the word or text looks completely different.

it's called dyslexia. welcome to the club.

Dangermouse
07-23-2011, 10:24 PM
Back OT :)

DeLorean Pizza Delivery - get your pizza 30 minutes before you order it or it's free!

dvonk
07-23-2011, 10:42 PM

VIN 01630:

"Get off the hood!" :angry0:
also, where is the gas flap? haha.

Rich W started a thread about it (http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?832-Dominos-Pizza-DeLorean-the-For-Sale-photos-from-October-2002) as well.

Renee_1632
07-25-2011, 11:11 PM
Hey just two ahead of mine! :D

qwerk
07-27-2011, 10:52 PM
Hey just two ahead of mine! :D

Dodged a bullet, there. You almost ended up driving a pizza delivery vehicle around ;)

Karin
07-27-2011, 11:41 PM
They actually did a good job painting up that car to be a pizza car.

sdg3205
07-27-2011, 11:51 PM
They actually did a good job painting up that car to be a pizza car.

Was it a vinyl wrap?

Dangermouse
07-28-2011, 06:44 PM
Was it a vinyl wrap?

Judging by the hairstyle I would say that it pre-dates vinyl wrap.

SIMid
07-28-2011, 10:24 PM
Judging by the hairstyle I would say that it pre-dates vinyl wrap.

Liquid paper/tippex :lol: