PDA

View Full Version : For Sale TOM LED door lights -never used

Lou and "Boo"
02-16-2014, 10:38 AM
Anyone interested in buying my TOM LED door lights from me? With diffuser lenses $90 shipped... I paid $100 shipped and they are sitting in The box never installed and when I saw Houston had a complete
Set with dome lights for $20 I crapped my pants and said "damn impulse buy !"
Let me know if you are interested... I'd be fine with the Houston ones although these do look like better quality.
If no one buys them ill install them eventually when my car doesn't leak anymore and the newly dyed black carpets (thank you Bill Robertson-you rock), Dash,console,knee pads,seat covers, etc. get installed.

refugeefromcalif
02-16-2014, 12:50 PM
Anyone interested in buying my TOM LED door lights from me? With diffuser lenses $90 shipped... I paid $100 shipped and they are sitting in The box never installed and when I saw Houston had a complete
Set with dome lights for $20 I crapped my pants and said "damn impulse buy !"

As per the rules, I know I shouldn't be replying without intending too buy but,
If you have already purchased the DMCH bulbs, Keep Toms untill you compaire the difference between them.
I Happily removed my DMCH ones in favour of Tom's. They are Worth the price you paid.

George

Lou and "Boo"
02-16-2014, 04:36 PM
Sold.

Lou and "Boo"
02-17-2014, 11:20 AM
As per the rules, I know I shouldn't be replying without intending too buy but,
If you have already purchased the DMCH bulbs, Keep Toms untill you compaire the difference between them.
I Happily removed my DMCH ones in favour of Tom's. They are Worth the price you paid.

George

Would you want to sell me your DMCH ones? Maybe $10 shipped to 11510? Can you send me pics of your set?
Thanks