PDA

View Full Version : Delorean Performance Ind Open House (AKA DCS-14 After Party) Sun June 15th 2014

Delorean Industries
03-12-2014, 07:45 PM
Since a large number of owners have requested to stop by while leaving DCS-14 we are making this official. The DCS-14 DPI After Party is a go for June 15th 2014. Open to any and all to stop out and see our facility on the way home. Approximately depending on driving habits about 3 hours away from the DCS site. My self and staff will be leaving DCS late Saturday night and opening the doors at 8 am Sunday morning. We are conveniently located about 15 minutes from CAK (Akron Canton Airport) for owners interested in adapting flight plans to make a stop.

Food and drink will be provided throughout the day along with tours of our facility, every product we offer, test cars etc all available to view. If you plan to stop please RSVP at [email protected]

As with anything purchased at DCS we offer free shipping to anywhere in the USA with the same option available on Sunday.

jmpdmc
06-23-2014, 11:15 PM
Here are some pictures of DPI during the after party:

28512285132852628525285242852228521285202851928518 2851728516285152851428523285272852828529

I arrived at little late--4 pm--but Josh still had food and drink provided. He was performing some A/C service checks and inspections to a couple Canadian cars that were passing through. I got to meet the famous Nightflyer (white suit) and then some excitement occurred when a guy from New York/New Jersey arrived with a tow truck. He and his girlfriend were towed 150 miles to DPI after apparently the clutch gave out as they headed home from DCS. They are in the second row, second picture. I watched Josh remove the transmission then I had to leave but he had his hands full the whole time I was there. Thanks for hosting an after party with food and putting on a clinic for us to watch you work, Josh.

Jeff

Josh
06-24-2014, 12:03 AM
Hey I'm in some of those pictures! Cool!

I had recently swapped in my engine and it was overdue for an oil change. Josh let me put it up on the hoist and change it out, as well as troubleshooting a faulty oil sender. I can not begin to describe how much easier this was than changing it in a hotel parking lot! Very appreciated. And the food was great, the pulled pork sandwiches were delicious! haha.

NightFlyer
06-24-2014, 12:26 AM
Yes great pics, from a great open house - thanks for sharing Jeff :thumbup:

Poor Josh looked exhausted by the time our group had arrived, but just like the Energizer bunny, he just kept on going, and going, and going....

Good eats/drinks, lots of ambitious top quality products/projects on display, and of course getting to see Josh in action - couldn't have asked for a better open house!

Meeting Jeff and his better half at the open house was a pleasure that was all mine, as was getting to meet the other owners that came through during my visit :smile:

It was a good time and definitely worth the trip to Akron - I only wish that Andrew could have joined us, but he seems quite pleased with the work that Chris N. did to some of the stainless panels on his car on Sunday morning, thus it was all good 8)

jmpdmc
06-24-2014, 09:37 AM
Hey, those pictures moved from my preview of them. The clutch was being done for the guy in the second row, fourth picture.

Jeff

Delorean Industries
06-24-2014, 10:31 AM
Thanks to everyone that stopped throughout the day. Total of 37 cars and 111 owners stopped over 16 hours. Not a bad turn out for people stopping after dcs on their way home!

DMC81
06-27-2014, 07:08 PM
Just wanted to say it was nice to meet you in person at DCS Josh, you had a very nice and professional display setup. Keep up the great work.:wave2:

Josh
06-27-2014, 07:47 PM
Here are my pictures from the day!