PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Pocket Survival Tool/ Stainless Steel $0.10

skill
03-18-2014, 07:56 PM
Hello,

I stumbled upon this neat tool and may be a helpful item to you and your DeLorean... it's made out of stainless steel... and it opens up a nice cold beer when it calls, $0.10 (w/o insurance). Use Paypal.

Go to URL; http://www.gearbest.com/survival-emergency-gear/pp_16234.html

Enter:
Coupon code: KNIFECARD
$0.97-Coupon=$0.1
Free shipping to worldwide

"Material: 420 stainless steel
Excellent for camping, hiking and other outdoor activities
Portable and compact design for easy carrying and use.
Small and light
Function:
1. Can opener: The bottom hook used with the upper edge, can open tin cans easily.
2. Live wrench: a hollow groove strip, you can squeeze any items with flat turnbuckle.
3. Sawtooth: double staggered sawtooth, used to cut wood branches and to remove the scales.
4. Keyhole: this card can be hung on the key ring.
5. Positioning wrenches: two different types of Hexagon wrench.
6. Direction indicator: with 16 accurate scale in different directions.
7. Positioning wrench: four different types of Hexagon Wrench, suitable for usual sizes of bolts and nuts.
8. Ruler: metric scale, minimum scale to mm.
9. Bottle screwdriver: for beer, beverage bottle cap opening.
10. Screwdrivers: in the corner of the card (in this place can increase the strength of the mechanics and more effort), can be used for usual screws.
11. Lateral Knife: sharp blade, used to cut the rope and other things."

It has many uses. You can even use it if you're a ninja! btw; Nothing beat's cheap!!!!

cited: slickdeals.net

Rich_NYS
03-18-2014, 10:17 PM
Saw that on Slickdeals today and ordered one....nice deal!

Dangermouse
03-18-2014, 11:44 PM
For future reference, this is a discussion thread that belongs in Open Discussion as the OP is not actually selling this tool.

More people will see it there too.

skill
03-19-2014, 12:02 PM
Thanks Dangermouse!

If a forum Admin help me place this in the Open Discussion categ. it be appreciated! As the deal is still goin' today. A neat, random tool to have...

- Bri

Dangermouse
03-19-2014, 02:48 PM
No problem,

I think I'll order me one too.

skill
04-18-2014, 04:57 PM
No problem,

I think I'll order me one too.

I got mine a couple of days ago. Pretty nifty. Fits in my wallet nicely. Did you get yours, Rich & Dangermouse?

Dangermouse
04-18-2014, 05:14 PM
Crap, forgot all about it!!

Spittybug
04-18-2014, 07:08 PM
Got mine....sorry to say it is worth exactly what I paid for it.

skill
04-18-2014, 07:19 PM
Got mine....sorry to say it is worth exactly what I paid for it.

I haven't had the opportunity to put it to work as of yet... I am hoping it does what it claims when the task presents itself. I do hope it be worth the 10 cents when in case I have to defend myself though! lol

It looks like a ninja star design gone really bad though. :ninja:

Rich_NYS
04-18-2014, 09:01 PM
I got mine a couple of days ago. Pretty nifty. Fits in my wallet nicely. Did you get yours, Rich & Dangermouse?

Yessir....I like it.
I'm going to find some instructions in english, I'm not sure what some parts of it are for.