PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Rear louvre - multiples for sale - delivered to ohio dcs

videobob
03-26-2014, 10:58 AM
As many of you know, I build replicas of the Delorean Time Machine from Back to the Future.
We have done 15 of these cars so far, each time there are certain parts we remove from the car.
One of those parts is the rear louvre's and it's parts.

Reference here: http://store.delorean.com/c-311-8-4-3-engine-compartment-cover-upper.aspx

If you ordered these new with all the associated parts with shipping you would expect to pay up to $1000 for a set of these.
I plan to offer them for the super low price of $400 each, for "perfect" specimens, which will include the grilles, latches, hinges, etc.
These will have no major cracks, chips, etc.
Any that have small defects such as a think crack, or chip, but are still good and usable will be $300.
The "broken" or cracked versions will be $200 (broken braces between louvres, or chips on the wing tips, etc.)

These will be offered ONLY as PRE-PURCHASE.
Meaning, if you want dibs on one you will need to pay for them FIRST by Paypal and I will deliver them to the OHIO DCS to you and you will
take possession of them there.
We will wrap them up with cardboard and bubblewrap for transport in our trailer.
- I WILL NOT SHIP THEM - DO NOT ASK -
You can come get them at my shop in Dallas if you like.

I have about a dozen of these to pick through.
Most all of them are in perfect condition.

Send me a private message to get your place in line!!!

* Please don't bug me asking for other parts, I will bring what I want to sell with me to the show *

videobob
03-27-2014, 11:41 PM

videobob
03-31-2014, 02:18 PM
I have gotten lots of responses by private message, so I will be bringing the louvers to the DCS.
I just wanted to make sure we would have some sales before we wrapped them up and lugged them across the country!!!
I will try to bring as much extra stuff as we can...
We have a PILE of things like the little door that goes behind the driver's seat, the rear carpets, back board under the window,
a few elbow pads, etc.