PDA

View Full Version : Supercharged D for Sale

Dangermouse
07-26-2011, 10:04 AM
Anyone know anything about the second car in this CL ad. Advert seems genuine as the location for the first car matches the owner in the DOD.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/stn/cto/2507650694.html

“Up for sale is one of two of my 1981 deloreans

the first on serial number 1818 this car is all original 28,000 mile just had the 30,000 mile service done. black interior , auto trans,dark gray wheels , .....hood,gas door,tnterior and tires just redone this car is mint no scratches no dings im asking $30,000

the second 1981 delorean serial number 6464 is modified.......new motor less than 5,000 supercharged with some head work done special cams cut for the supercharger , secondary fuel system for 2 extra injectors,,car is a 6 cyl. with 8 injectors and second fuels system,also 7th injector that acts as a liquid inter cooler. center force clutch, chassis upgrade support, sway bars ,adjustable, control arms, carrera adjustable shocks, cooling system for fuel, air scoops for breaks, supercharger and cooling system for fluid for paxton supercharger , rims were drilled just for this car and are 16 "......a/c does not work car is great at driving schools and club road racing car comes with all extra parts original motor , trans,....extra doors fender, extra heads , water pump , cats , muffler, racks , ect to much to list also rear lambo wing i am asking $30,000”

sean
07-26-2011, 10:17 AM
Not familiar with it but I've heard "I can tell you stock Delorians and quite a bit of slugs so the Turbo is a super nice up-grade" so a super charged one must be pretty sweet.

nofear365
07-28-2011, 08:09 AM
I know this car. He doesn't live far from me. As a matter of fact, a few years ago he tried selling it at one of the DMA meets with no success.

Bad video - didn't actually realize I was filming. About 2 mins into it you'll get video. First part is all audio.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cursENYkz9I&feature=BFa&list=UUPk4aC1qpoWU&index=22

Having seen this car in person I can say I'm really not that impressed. Never drove it, never drove in it.

If I remember correctly he used to run it at English Town back in the day.