PDA

View Full Version : Flux Capacitor USB car charger by Think Geek

Glissard
04-01-2014, 05:13 PM
I had to share this. It is foolproof. Enjoy and have a great day!

http://www.thinkgeek.com/product/1ba1/?pfm=af14_homepage_Featured_4_1ba1

Kane
04-02-2014, 06:00 AM
It's a fake product for April Fool's Day. ThinkGeek always has several fake products they put up for April Fool's Day each year. Some of them eventually end up becoming real products, so there is some chance.

RoyHinkley
04-02-2014, 03:51 PM
Funny, I don't see members jumping at this member for posting this after it was already posted. Nor do I see an emoticon of one person punching the other in the gonads. Did that behavior stop after Louis was harrassed and bullied by members and mods for the hoverboard re-post ? (that he didnt realize) or did the specific members not see this re-post yet? Or perhaps it's because the member that made this re-post belongs to the elite group of non-carberated owners? Yet another piece of factual proof of the blatant bias and mistreatment here on Talk.
Where's ass-ipiter to call the member who posted this "prickish"? Oh yeah, he lost his moderator status after bullying Louis. Or maybe he just can't we this post past the douche label on his forehead. At least Tamir is mature and respectful here. He seems to be the only moderator that is.

Farrar
04-02-2014, 04:19 PM
Occasionally, products on ThinkGeek that start out as April Fool's Day pranks end up being developed into real products, depending upon demand. This one seems fairly simple to implement, so don't be surprised if it becomes real.

Kane
04-03-2014, 04:20 PM
Funny, I don't see members jumping at this member for posting this after it was already posted. Nor do I see an emoticon of one person punching the other in the gonads. Did that behavior stop after Louis was harrassed and bullied by members and mods for the hoverboard re-post ? (that he didnt realize) or did the specific members not see this re-post yet? Or perhaps it's because the member that made this re-post belongs to the elite group of non-carberated owners? Yet another piece of factual proof of the blatant bias and mistreatment here on Talk.
Where's ass-ipiter to call the member who posted this "prickish"? Oh yeah, he lost his moderator status after bullying Louis. Or maybe he just can't we this post past the douche label on his forehead. At least Tamir is mature and respectful here. He seems to be the only moderator that is.

If you hate this forum so much, why come here? Is it just your mission to attack this forum? Is that what Today members need to do to feel better about themselves?

Farrar
04-03-2014, 04:43 PM
If you hate this forum so much, why come here? Is it just your mission to attack this forum? Is that what Today members need to do to feel better about themselves?

I feel great about myself. Please stop generalizing. What if someone came here, read a few posts/threads, and decided that Joey Gowdy was the bellwether for DMCTalk? I think you'd disagree.

Don't feed the trolls.

DL4567
04-03-2014, 10:39 PM
Wasn't there a trollish poster for a while with the username "Earl Hickey" or something like that? Seems like "Roy Hinkley" came from the very same mind. Need to get more creative with those names!

sapphirexae
04-04-2014, 11:48 AM

Funny, I only see one person attacking anything / anyone here.......you.

RoyHinkley
04-04-2014, 07:18 PM
Funny, I only see one person attacking anything / anyone here.......you.

Respectfully, you have extremely biased eyes sir.

RoyHinkley
04-04-2014, 07:19 PM
Wasn't there a trollish poster for a while with the username "Earl Hickey" or something like that? Seems like "Roy Hinkley" came from the very same mind. Need to get more creative with those names!

My name is my actual name. No need to get creative on this end.

Trolling maybe, sticking up for the many who have been abused here, definitely.

Soundkillr
04-04-2014, 09:02 PM
Roy, you are in thin ice. I am asking you nicely, drop this behavior. Please. Want a nicer forum? Set an example and play nice.

RoyHinkley
04-05-2014, 12:42 PM
Roy, you are in thin ice. I am asking you nicely, drop this behavior. Please. Want a nicer forum? Set an example and play nice.

Thin ice? I see you like Pink Floyd as well. Although I don't think "The Wall" was their best accomplishment. I like their "Animals" album especially.

As far as "playing nice" I'll try to find that middle ground, but with people like accipiter calling others "assholes" and not getting told anything by the moderators here, it seems as if "playing nice" is only demanded of some people. After all, the guy even has a Summer's Eve label on his forehead. He obviously admits he's a douche, but does that give him the right to call people "assholes" and get away with it? I am trying to stick up for the many, many people who will not post on this site due to the bashing of the "untouchable elite" here. I try to do it in a somewhat nice way, but I get told to watch myself. Again, more bias by mods here.
I do want a nicer forum, but I'm not the one who has to be told to make it that way. I'm just pointing put those who do need to be put in their place but apparently never are.
I am going to stand up for myself and others, without fear of persecution. If you ban me, it will just prove my point even further to everyone. Except for the untouchable elite I have been mentioning. If you ban me, you should ban accipiter and thirdmanJ as well, that would be only fair.
Everyone tells me to ignore and to leave, but why can't they practice what they preach and ignore me or leave?
Have a nice day.

ccurzio
04-05-2014, 12:45 PM
I call people assholes when they're being assholes. You are being a goddamned asshole, Roy.

And coming from someone who has only banned one other person on this site, you should banned. You're hijacking every thread you can get your hands on with your faux "standing up for the little guy" crusade when it's patently obvious that you're a simple troll.

Unfortunately, it's kid-gloves moderation that allows people like you to have their run of community sites such as this, which is why you're so successful. And as long as administrators and moderators continue to wear kid gloves, people like you will be able to continue walking all over sites like ours. But whether the administrators here will allow you to continue lighting fire all over the forum or if they'll finally see things for what they are and adopt some reasonable moderation, is irrelevant. The core of the issue is that you are a small person trying to incite shit on a quiet forum that likes to stay quiet and be friendly with one another. Whatever your reasons - crippling lack of self confidence, immaturity, or simple boredom - we're tired of it.

Go play in another sandbox. Your childish games aren't welcome here. Asshole.

Soundkillr
04-05-2014, 02:20 PM
Roy, we are all adults here. Accipiter may not be justified in his actions, but he does not go around stirring the pot (unless for whatever reason, provoked) Is it right? No, probably not, but in that respect he is no different than what you are claiming to do. You however, clearly have an agenda. It does not bide well with the community. I'm really not about taking sides at this point, but as a new active member (previous lurking aside) when you start posting on the forum, and your first posts are aggressive, and you are told to leave by others....there may be a reason. That reason in your case is the attitude. Nothing more. It's not personal. Why would it be? No one knows you. Again, it's the attitude. A middle ground would be nice. Thank you.
Ill say it again, for everyone's sake. PLEASE stop the bickering. I'm really not for time outs, but it's not beneath me. We are trying to get a hold on the forum, and cut trolling, and make it a little more of a user friendly place. It may come to bannings, but I hope not. Again, guys lets move on from this. Thanks.

Thin ice? I see you like Pink Floyd as well. Although I don't think "The Wall" was their best accomplishment. I like their "Animals" album especially.

As far as "playing nice" I'll try to find that middle ground, but with people like accipiter calling others "assholes" and not getting told anything by the moderators here, it seems as if "playing nice" is only demanded of some people. After all, the guy even has a Summer's Eve label on his forehead. He obviously admits he's a douche, but does that give him the right to call people "assholes" and get away with it? I am trying to stick up for the many, many people who will not post on this site due to the bashing of the "untouchable elite" here. I try to do it in a somewhat nice way, but I get told to watch myself. Again, more bias by mods here.
I do want a nicer forum, but I'm not the one who has to be told to make it that way. I'm just pointing put those who do need to be put in their place but apparently never are.
I am going to stand up for myself and others, without fear of persecution. If you ban me, it will just prove my point even further to everyone. Except for the untouchable elite I have been mentioning. If you ban me, you should ban accipiter and thirdmanJ as well, that would be only fair.
Everyone tells me to ignore and to leave, but why can't they practice what they preach and ignore me or leave?
Have a nice day.