PDA

View Full Version : Virginia changed it's standard plate

Roman Legion
04-02-2014, 11:31 AM
Well they did it, they finally did it and I knew it was going to suck. Virginia not only added a web address to the standard blue/ white plate, they also added that stupid slogan.. Read more about it here. I hope to hell I can transfer my current Virginia plates and if needed, to re-activate my old plates that I have hanging in the garage.

http://www.timesdispatch.com/news/state-regional/virginia-politics/virginia-redesigns-standard-license-plates/article_60c46f56-5d91-11e3-9f93-001a4bcf6878.html

I don't like the change to the plate.. Wonder if one could get away with adding a little white paint to cover it up? :wink:

Kane
04-02-2014, 11:33 AM
I thought you live in Nevada now. Why not get Nevada plates?

Roman Legion
04-02-2014, 11:36 AM
I thought you live in Nevada now. Why not get Nevada plates?

I may be heading back East for vocational rehab training. It's a good opprotunity that would be stupid to pass up, especially since it's free room and board, free food, free training all for 8 months. I'd get Nevada plates, but the fees are extremely expensive here, plus my Virginia plates are good until June. But my life isn't the concern, I'm just posting on something I just learned of today.

DMCVegas
04-02-2014, 12:50 PM
Once your schooling is complete, will you be returning to Vegas?

Roman Legion
04-02-2014, 01:18 PM
Once your schooling is complete, will you be returning to Vegas?

Maybe, I like the southwestern US, I don't freeze in the winter, so I can be out and about, whereas in Virginia, I'm stuck at home due to snow and ice.