PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Looking for a parts car for my d.

tomcatf14g
04-05-2014, 02:56 AM
ISO of 82 parts car. prefer it to be manual trans with original motor and some interior still in it. mainly dashboard and related components. don't really care if it runs or drives. would like it some what complete. have discovered though mine looks nice it has lots of hidden issues and thinking I can take 2 cars and make one good one. mine is now sitting in the back of my shop and im tearing it apart to do a full resto. I have cash or im also a fan of the barter system. anything near wa state would be nice but can travel outta state to pick up if needed.

ALEXAKOS
04-05-2014, 03:00 AM
ISO of 82 parts car. prefer it to be manual trans with original motor and some interior still in it. mainly dashboard and related components. don't really care if it runs or drives. would like it some what complete. have discovered though mine looks nice it has lots of hidden issues and thinking I can take 2 cars and make one good one. mine is now sitting in the back of my shop and im tearing it apart to do a full resto. I have cash or im also a fan of the barter system. anything near wa state would be nice but can travel outta state to pick up if needed.

I get all my stuff from member eagle-co94.
He has loads of stuff. Drop him a PM

tomcatf14g
04-05-2014, 03:27 AM
Thanks for the lead. Ill give him a shout. Given my plans for mine and the work im planning to put into it and timeframe I want too get it done in Im leaning heavy on a decent parts car or two but im bound to still have to go shopping around for other things lol.