PDA

View Full Version : For Sale Complete K-Jet System For Sale

Byrne H&A
07-26-2011, 04:25 PM
Recently completed conversion to carburetor fuel delivery and have two K-Jet Systems from fuel pump to fuel injection for sale. Reasonable offers accepted. Thanks, Byrne

easy now
09-29-2011, 10:41 PM
do you still have these?

LEVY
10-01-2011, 01:19 PM
Don't get it!

You are selling your stuff but are asking for this fuel system!

You are not swaping after all?

Is it too hard?

do you still have these?

I am contemplating an engine swap and would be interested in selling my stuff to help finance my project.
rebuilt alternator
rebuilt starter
engine
intake
fuel injection
exhaust
wiring harness for engine
fuel pump and all related lines
Basically everything that would not be using

Let me know if u guys would need anything and we could discuss pricing

thx

easy now
10-02-2011, 01:20 PM
I AM doing the swap!! The reason I'm asking is because, I haven't had 1 inquiry as to my stuff! If he still has both his units, that obviously means I dont have a hope in hell of selling my stuff !!!!

p.s. thanks for stalking

LEVY
10-02-2011, 08:46 PM
Easy, now!

I was thinking on swaping too, that is why I asked if you gave up! I tough you sold your stuff and then you need it back!

By the way, I need a fuel system too but will wait to see the "remainings" of the car I just bought, may be I have something left to trade for a fuel system.

Levy

I AM doing the swap!! The reason I'm asking is because, I haven't had 1 inquiry as to my stuff! If he still has both his units, that obviously means I dont have a hope in hell of selling my stuff !!!!

p.s. thanks for stalking

Delorean Industries
10-02-2011, 08:59 PM
I'm interested in the fuel systems available. To easy and Levy. I'm interested in what you have sitting around for sale too. Email me at [email protected] with everything you have for sale with prices and I will get right back to you.

Byrne H&A
10-03-2011, 06:09 PM
We now have three complete K jet fuel delivery systems for sale: from the fuel pump to fuel return line. There are 12 components in each system, excluding the accumulator, available. Use the DMC Houston price list (new) and deduct 50%. Hope that is fair. Byrne

Byrne H&A
10-03-2011, 06:10 PM
We now have three complete K jet fuel delivery systems for sale: from the fuel pump to fuel return line. There are 12 components in each system, excluding the accumulator, available. Use the DMC Houston price list (new) and deduct 50%. Hope that is fair. Byrne

LEVY
10-03-2011, 07:03 PM
Can you post price to make it easier?

dn010
10-04-2011, 09:55 AM
At that rate - expect a price well over 1K - just for the mixture control, CPR, intake, intake "w" tube, brass tube, fuel distributor & cold start valve. I didn't even calculate fuel lines, injectors, hardware, throttle body, frequency valve, etc...

I too will have a complete system for sale - as well as the heads, I'd like to see what others get before I post mine...

stevedmc
10-04-2011, 10:16 AM
I too will have a complete system for sale - as well as the heads, I'd like to see what others get before I post mine...

I traded my K-Jet stuff for a low mileage engine.

dn010
10-04-2011, 10:39 AM
Technically I don't need anything except my lower crankcase. Wish I could trade it for new interior, suspension, rims & weatherstripping ;)