PDA

View Full Version : For Sale 1981 Delorean for trade only .

ssaleen
04-11-2014, 02:53 AM
I was thinkin of trading my car for something else. Just seeing what is out there.
I don't need to get rid of it, and I'm not gonna sell it. I was looking for something like
A viper, pro street ford, supercharged or turbo'd car. I like mainly fords, but will look at everything.
You never know.. You can pm me or just ask for the details of my car, but pretty much it is a super
Clean all stock car with 19k miles and I'm the second owner. I replaced the whole fuel system, new tires and the headlight saver mod, lowered, and a pioneer stereo. It runs and drives pretty good.
Let's see what u got!! Don't know why the pics are upside down sorry.

ssaleen
04-16-2014, 03:13 PM
I may consider selling for 20k

Justin51982
04-17-2014, 12:08 AM
I've got a classic Mini I'd trade towards it, plus some cash I'd throw with it....Although I have the motor out at the moment replacing the motor mounts and the entire exhaust system, but it's a good car, John Cooper edition.

lboast
04-17-2014, 03:40 PM
I was thinkin of trading my car for something else. Just seeing what is out there.
I don't need to get rid of it, and I'm not gonna sell it. I was looking for something like
A viper, pro street ford, supercharged or turbo'd car. I like mainly fords, but will look at everything.
You never know.. You can pm me or just ask for the details of my car, but pretty much it is a super
Clean all stock car with 19k miles and I'm the second owner. I replaced the whole fuel system, new tires and the headlight saver mod, lowered, and a pioneer stereo. It runs and drives pretty good.
Let's see what u got!! Don't know why the pics are upside down sorry.

I have a pristine perfect, unrestored, prize winning 86 Mustang SVO (turbo car) I would consider for a trade. In Washingtron State.

Timebender
04-17-2014, 06:30 PM
I was going to make a trade offer but then realized it didn't have the anti-gravity feature once you pointed out the photos were upside down.
However - any chance you'd be interested in a limited edition 2004 Honda Rune motorcycle, 1835cc 6 barrel intake engine, 900 pounds of pure joy? 26614

ssaleen
04-17-2014, 08:17 PM
It is pending sale right now. They are good offers especially the svo, I love mustangs!!
But it may be sold this weekend.

Roman Legion
04-20-2014, 09:49 PM
Sale is pending right now. They're good offers, especially the SVO, I love some mustangs!
But it may be sold this weekend.

There, corrected..lol :elmo2:

ssaleen
04-21-2014, 12:44 AM
The car sold:( thanks