PDA

View Full Version : Lake Mirror Classic Automobile Festival Oct. 17-19th, 2014

Sladelorean
04-13-2014, 03:18 PM
http://www.lakemirrorclassic.com/

Lakeland, FL Lake Mirror Classic Automobile Festival scheduled for October. 17-19th, 2014 :driving1:

We need to check back in June 2014 for more information... But I'm planning on going and wondering who else might be planning on being there too. Thanks:cool:

Sladelorean
06-18-2014, 04:06 PM
*Update*

This is for the Lakeland FL, Lake Mirror Classic Automobile Festival.... Registration will open on Tuesday, July 1st... Again for more information visit their website posted above. Like I said, I'm going to be there with my DeLorean and wondering if we can get a group going for this event. Please let me know, thanks

Friday through Sunday October 17-19, 2014

Evildeli
06-18-2014, 04:24 PM
I've tried to attend every year in the last 10, some times with my D, most times without. One of the best shows.

DMC-81
07-31-2014, 12:45 PM
I attended last year's event, and it is a nice show. October in Florida is a great time of year as well. I plan to attend this year, although without my D which is still being restored.

Sladelorean
09-17-2014, 11:49 PM
Okay, Less than four weeks away and the Lakeland Lake Mirror Classic Automobile Festival starts! :rollin:

Anyone else going to be attending this awesome event? Delorean Owners and Enthusiasts alike, swing on by and say "Hi" thanks; Hope to see you all there. ^ ^

Thanks for the replies and if you are registering your Delorean, hopefully we can park our vehicles next to each other.

Thanks again, peace :cool1:

dblincoln3
09-26-2014, 08:43 AM
I plan on attending, but I am not sure yet if I will be bringing my DeLorean. I am still working on it and hope to have it ready by the car show.

Sladelorean
10-19-2014, 07:20 AM
Here is a video of my Delorean at the lakeland lake mirror classic automobile festival.. Special Thanks to all those who came to the event. I wished I could of taken more pictures.. ^ ^ Funny thing is, I had a sports almanac in the car, but I got more good comments on the fake 80s brick phone in the Delorean lol ^ ^ enjoy all and hope to see you all there next year ^ ^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOnalWD8GTA&feature=youtu.be

Evildeli
10-19-2014, 11:27 AM
It was nice thing to meet you in person. Your D attracted a good crowd. I got stuck in the muscle car section talking to a guy with a '70 GTO, and we talked bout JZD, the GTO's and your D for a while. It was nice to talk to someone outside the Delorean community that had a huge level of respect for JZD.