PDA

View Full Version : For Sale 6419 up for sale

jfirios
04-24-2014, 11:42 PM
Like many of us times got tough and I have to unfortunately sell my baby 6419. She is a 1983 original. Has 63K on it and has so much done to it. If you have been following my upgrade posts most of you know what I have put into it. All work has been done by DMC California. Danny just recently went over the car. It has almost every mechanical upgrade kit Delorean has put out. Lowering springs, all new rotors, brakes, hoses, injectors, stage 1 exhaust, new charcoal filter, a large spectrum cone filter, new fog lights, all new wiring inside, all grounds cleaned and new grounds created. Completely custom interior, with new back shelf and back wall with IPad integration. Custom center console with new stainless steel window switches, and a three way touch switch that controls all the interior lighting, the trunk lighting and the fog lights. Has complete under glow kit installed. All brand new relays and additional relays installed for all the new accessories. And the pride and joy, a complete 4k dollar competition sound stream sound system. 5 channel 1000 watt amp with cross overs, and 15 (yes) 15 speakers installed in the car with a 10" sub woofer in the storage behind the drivers seat, and pre amp EQ. The interior has been completely dynamatted. All new lock cylenoids have been installed, and all new custom vents. Has a double din pioneer dash with gps and XM radio installed. It has been in two movies and three different music videos. Has been shown at different car shows and stereo competitions.
It has a back up camera installed in the rear bumper, and is the only delorean that has the Delorean letters back lit when you turn on the headlights. I have also added 4 more red light strips to the break system so the entire back of the car lights up red when braking. The AC system has been converted to the modern freon so no R12 needed.

I have spent a lot of time rebuilding this car and like all things nothing lasts forever. It is a killer car for an audiophile or people who like to show off. :)
I am asking 25k for it.
Again all maintenance and upgrades, other than the electric and stereo have been done by DMC California. Granted there are always more projects to do on it. But it has been my daily driver and is pretty awesome.
I know I am forgetting other things I have done to it but if you have any questions please e mail me at jfirios @ Gmail.com

Looking for a fast sale if possible. I am going to be in Mobile Alabama this next month. It is going to be shot in another movie there. Anyone in Alabama please feel free to contact me to see the car.

Andy
04-25-2014, 07:25 AM
Nice example, I hope it goes to a good home! BTW don't you mean 'VIN#16419'? (you forgot the '1')

jfirios
04-25-2014, 10:32 AM
yes 16419

Redsquall
02-26-2015, 11:27 PM
Where did you get the glowing bumper emblem? http://dmctalk.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=26763&d=1334152670

Like many of us times got tough and I have to unfortunately sell my baby 6419. She is a 1983 original. Has 63K on it and has so much done to it. If you have been following my upgrade posts most of you know what I have put into it. All work has been done by DMC California. Danny just recently went over the car. It has almost every mechanical upgrade kit Delorean has put out. Lowering springs, all new rotors, brakes, hoses, injectors, stage 1 exhaust, new charcoal filter, a large spectrum cone filter, new fog lights, all new wiring inside, all grounds cleaned and new grounds created. Completely custom interior, with new back shelf and back wall with IPad integration. Custom center console with new stainless steel window switches, and a three way touch switch that controls all the interior lighting, the trunk lighting and the fog lights. Has complete under glow kit installed. All brand new relays and additional relays installed for all the new accessories. And the pride and joy, a complete 4k dollar competition sound stream sound system. 5 channel 1000 watt amp with cross overs, and 15 (yes) 15 speakers installed in the car with a 10" sub woofer in the storage behind the drivers seat, and pre amp EQ. The interior has been completely dynamatted. All new lock cylenoids have been installed, and all new custom vents. Has a double din pioneer dash with gps and XM radio installed. It has been in two movies and three different music videos. Has been shown at different car shows and stereo competitions.
It has a back up camera installed in the rear bumper, and is the only delorean that has the Delorean letters back lit when you turn on the headlights. I have also added 4 more red light strips to the break system so the entire back of the car lights up red when braking. The AC system has been converted to the modern freon so no R12 needed.

I have spent a lot of time rebuilding this car and like all things nothing lasts forever. It is a killer car for an audiophile or people who like to show off. :)
I am asking 25k for it.
Again all maintenance and upgrades, other than the electric and stereo have been done by DMC California. Granted there are always more projects to do on it. But it has been my daily driver and is pretty awesome.
I know I am forgetting other things I have done to it but if you have any questions please e mail me at jfirios @ Gmail.com

Looking for a fast sale if possible. I am going to be in Mobile Alabama this next month. It is going to be shot in another movie there. Anyone in Alabama please feel free to contact me to see the car.

dmcpom
02-27-2015, 09:17 AM
Nice car 😍

ALEXAKOS
03-01-2015, 03:30 PM
Good value / money balance.
Should sell soon!
Add some engine bay and frame images!

aotmfilms
05-15-2015, 03:42 PM
You are far away from me Michigan--------->California, but curious to know if the car is still for sale?

djf112
05-15-2015, 09:20 PM
The car has been sold