PDA

View Full Version : MORE Delorean owners needed for VA Comicon Nov 22-23, 2014 in Richmond!

bcarreras
05-12-2014, 04:28 PM
Hi,

This is Brett. I am the promoter of the VA Comicon here in Richmond.

Since getting a 1981 and parking the thing on the street, I can't believe the attention it gets all of the time.

I decided to clear out some space at my 2-day comic book show on November 22-23 at the Richmond International Raceway for a handful of Deloreans.

Are you in the Richmond, VA area and would like to participate? I will have my car at the show. My hope is to have people donate a few dollars to SPARC, a local charity to have their pictures taken in front of the cars.

I am looking for any Deloreans...modified or otherwise. Please, no "This is my job" cars,...as 100% of the proceeds will go to charity. Last year we had over 3,000 people. Thanks!

Please let me know if you are interested in helping out. It's for a GREAT cause!

Best,

Brett
[email protected]

dvfr750f
05-13-2014, 09:10 PM
Hi Brett, that date is far away, but I am interested. I have a D in Newport News. I am not sure I would want a bunch of ppl sitting in it tho.
Dan

bcarreras
05-14-2014, 01:02 PM
Hi Brett, that date is far away, but I am interested. I have a D in Newport News. I am not sure I would want a bunch of ppl sitting in it tho.
Dan

Oh hi! Thanks for the interest! My email is [email protected]. I completely understand about a bunch of people sitting in the car.

I think we will just have people stand in FRONT of the cars.

If ANY car will be sat in, it will be mine (passenger side only...some of the "bigger" people tend to get stuck on the steering wheel).

Hope we can make something happen. Thanks!

-Brett

Rad Dad
05-15-2014, 09:20 AM
Brett - at my age I don't make any plans for something that's more than 6 months away - but this sounds like fun and I've put it on my calendar to check back with you later - much later-

Dick Ryan
The Rad Dad
Vin 16867

bcarreras
05-15-2014, 01:24 PM
Awesome. Thanks!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

bcarreras
11-09-2014, 10:34 PM
HI, Rad Dad. I just emailed you. Hope you can still make it!

Brett

Brett - at my age I don't make any plans for something that's more than 6 months away - but this sounds like fun and I've put it on my calendar to check back with you later - much later-

Dick Ryan
The Rad Dad
Vin 16867

Rad Dad
11-10-2014, 07:22 AM
Much has changed in the past 6 months. This will not be potable for me at this point. Sorry.

Dick Ryan

Rad Dad
11-10-2014, 07:24 AM
"Possible" - - -NOT - - "Potable" - - I should have looked at that reply more closely before I hit send!

TTait
11-12-2014, 04:56 PM
Much has changed in the past 6 months.

Dick Ryan

Hope you are well - and that 2015 brings some better opportunites to get out and enjoy the car.