PDA

View Full Version : DCS Special Delivery Service from DMC (Texas)

DMCH James
05-27-2014, 06:14 PM
Pre-paid orders that you might like to have delivered freight free to DCS - windshields, wheels, anything really - contact myself or Jeff here at DMC (Texas) to order. Orders must be placed by close of business FRIDAY, JUNE 6th 2014!!

Jeff Branham - [email protected]
James Espey - [email protected]

DMCH James
06-06-2014, 12:24 PM
Last day to get your show orders in - we're loading the truck and trailer over the weekend and Monday - Tuesday it's on the road.

Though we're bringing our $250,000 of parts for the show - hundreds of parts numbers and thousands of parts - but there's always some obscure part that someone wants at the show. Call or email us and order now and we'll be sure to have it for you at the show!

We're bringing one each of the standard, antenna, and UV windshields so you can check them out in person...

Lenny
06-06-2014, 01:10 PM
Can I get a windshield home in my DeLorean? How big is the crate/box?

DMCH James
06-06-2014, 01:23 PM
Can I get a windshield home in my DeLorean? How big is the crate/box?

Only two ways to get it home are either installed in the car or *maybe* in the box on a luggage rack.

Bitsyncmaster
06-06-2014, 03:33 PM
Only two ways to get it home are either installed in the car or *maybe* in the box on a luggage rack.

There is a good DCS forum.....How to replace the windshield.:hihi2:

DMCMW Dave
06-06-2014, 03:35 PM
I recall one being driven home from DCS 2006 duct-taped over the broken one. Not exactly recommended.

Lenny
06-06-2014, 04:28 PM
There is a good DCS forum.....How to replace the windshield.:hihi2:

And since I brought it up I'll donate my car for the demo.