PDA

View Full Version : Hoping to find someone to have their car featured in a local production

Cabby
05-28-2014, 01:01 PM
Hello all. New to the forum but I've been a DeLorean fan as long as I can remember. I saw someone recently driving a well maintained car through South Boston (maybe a member here) and it sparked a conversation with my VP at work. You see, every year my work makes a very elaborate and time consuming movie that features all of our employees. Often set to a theme, and shot on location throughout our facility and the Boston area, the production usually winds up being about 40-50 minutes and takes months to make. Anyway, I was hoping to find a local DeLorean owner that would be interested in using their car as a prop in the movie. We don't need to drive the car, and we could negotiate a location at which we would do the shoot. Compensation for travel and time could be discussed. Hopefully one of you will be interested in helping us out. Send me a pm, or post on the topic. I'll be glad to answer any questions!

gongloo
05-29-2014, 02:21 PM
It might have been my car that you saw. Feel free to reach out to me via pm, though I will say that my availability this summer is a bit rough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Cabby
05-30-2014, 03:44 PM
Sounds great. I'll Pm you now.

Cabby
06-09-2014, 03:59 PM
*bump*

Sent another PM.