PDA

View Full Version : DCS-14 cash price list

Bitsyncmaster
06-03-2014, 05:07 AM
I've had a lot of inquires as to the purchase of my items at the show. I'm probably the only guy left that does not have a smart cell phone so any sales will need to be cash. As always, I discount about $5 which is about what I save not shipping and paying PayPal charges.

I plan to spend a lot of time around the cars so if you want a demo or to purchase and item just come up to me and ask.

I have a pretty large inventory of items but if your really sure you will buy something, PM me and I will put your name on it. But please let me know if you decide not to buy it. Also tell me if you have one reserved when you buy it.

DCS-14 CASH, SHOW PRICE LIST

Fan Fail, $89
Dome unit, $83
RPM relay, $78 with your old unit
Fan relay, $72
Standard solid state relay, $67
Head Light relay, $67
Hot Start relay, $61
Idle ECU (9 pin), $133 with your old unit.
Idle ECU (11 pin), $153 with your old 9 pin unit.
LED AC panel, $105. Your choice of blue or green backlighting.
Front Relay Bank Ground Buss, $10

SS Spoiler
06-03-2014, 08:39 AM
Put me down for a headlight relay.

Paul Cerny #2691
Kalispell, MT

jackb
06-03-2014, 10:34 AM
What will be the best way to find you? (I've never been to a DCS before, so how one is set up/what to expect is a complete unknown to me)
I'd like to talk a bit (in person, in laymans terms) about how your relays are better than stock. I'm interested in picking up a few.

Bitsyncmaster
06-03-2014, 10:50 AM
What will be the best way to find you? (I've never been to a DCS before, so how one is set up/what to expect is a complete unknown to me)
I'd like to talk a bit (in person, in laymans terms) about how your relays are better than stock. I'm interested in picking up a few.

The big vendors set up a table to sell things. I don't do that because I'm there to enjoy the show and don't want to be stuck at a table. You will see me around my car (which will have that price list taped to the window). Can also ask as a lot know me from past shows. I can better show you things working on my car anyway.

I use my photo on this forum so most will recognize me at the shows.

Ozzie
02-22-2016, 12:23 AM
Hi Dave.

As I am getting more time to get back to enjoying my car, I would like to continue upgrading 2109 with some of your modern replacement electrical components. BTW: I am running now for 8(!) years with your RPM Relay (I checked this on, and updated it tonight, my original review: The RPM Relay – A modern update (http://delorean2109.blogspot.com/2008/05/rpm-relay-modern-update.html)). I can't believe time has flown by so fast, but in that time your RPM Relay has really proven it's worth.

...oh and I just checked, your Dome Light Dimmer (review (http://delorean2109.blogspot.com/2009/03/sneak-preview-dome-light-relay-modern.html)) has been on 2109 for 7 years next month!

Anyhow, I found a price list on this thread, and also a price list below from a related thread from last year.

Q: So, what are the latest prices and availability on the products below?

I have plenty of stock except for the dome unit and Specialty relays are built to order. I've been waiting to place another circuit board order for the dome units.

Fan Fail, $94
Dome unit, $88
RPM relay, $83 with your old unit
Fan relay, $77
Blower relay, $72
Head Light relay, $72
Hot Start relay, $66
Pair of window switch LED boards, $20, $25 installed, requires the new DMCH switches.
Idle ECU, $138 with your old unit. I have 11 pin units also for $150 with your 9 pin unit returned.
LED AC panel, $110. Your choice of blue or green backlighting.
Front Relay Bank Ground Buss, $15. $10 if combined with another product.

Prices include shipping to lower 48 states

Thanks.
Ozzie

Bitsyncmaster
02-22-2016, 05:46 AM
Thanks Ozzie. Yes the time fly's. So I guess I will have owned my car for 9 years. I don't think I will make it to the show this year. Money, distance and my third grand daughter is due in June. I need to update my web site with the new fuse-less fan fail and add solid state AUX relays. My current price list has not changed for a few years and should remain the same this year.

Fan Fail, $94
Electronic fused Fan Fail, $114
Dome unit, $88
RPM relay, $83 with your old unit
Fan relay, $77
Blower relay, $72
Head Light relay, $72
Hot Start relay, $66
Pair of window switch LED boards, $20, $25 installed, requires the new DMCH switches.
Idle ECU, $138 with your old unit. I have 11 pin units also for $150 with your 9 pin unit returned.
LED AC panel, $110. Your choice of blue or green backlighting.
Front Relay Bank Ground Buss, $15. $10 if combined with another product.

Prices include shipping to lower 48 states