PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Grey Automatic DMC Refurbished w/i last 24 months

baldwinsusa
06-05-2014, 09:30 AM
I'm a former D owner, sold my previous one upon receiving a military assignment to Europe. I am returning in a few weeks.

I'm cautiously looking for a grey automatic that has been refurbished within the past several years by DMC.

I work most closely with DMC Midwest, so if you are close to Chicago and Dave can vouch for your D that would be beneficial. I'm not a mechanic, and I trust Dave.

I have a few in the hopper as possibilities, but wanted to put out some feelers for others as well.

I know some cars are more refurbished than others, and that some are more roadworthy than others. Looking for a DMC roadworthy vehicle with very few cosmetic issues.

I will consider various prices, and I do have a grasp for the price range the cars are going for. I just bought a house as well, so I am still being cautious on this potential expenditure. Hint, hint.

PM me if your D might be what I am looking for.

If I win the DCS raffle, well then, my search is over. Good luck to those who entered.

Cheers.

Paul

Rich W
06-05-2014, 03:33 PM
I'm a former D owner, sold my previous one upon receiving a military assignment to Europe. I am returning in a few weeks.

I'm cautiously looking for a grey automatic that has been refurbished within the past several years by DMC.

I work most closely with DMC Midwest, so if you are close to Chicago and Dave can vouch for your D that would be beneficial. I'm not a mechanic, and I trust Dave.

I have a few in the hopper as possibilities, but wanted to put out some feelers for others as well.

I know some cars are more refurbished than others, and that some are more roadworthy than others. Looking for a DMC roadworthy vehicle with very few cosmetic issues.

I will consider various prices, and I do have a grasp for the price range the cars are going for. I just bought a house as well, so I am still being cautious on this potential expenditure. Hint, hint.

PM me if your D might be what I am looking for.

If I win the DCS raffle, well then, my search is over. Good luck to those who entered.

Cheers.

Paul

Paul,

In case you have not done this already, check with Dave Swingle himself, since Dave had a few automatics available the last time I stopped there.
I know at least two of the cars were black interior, but there may be at least one gray interior in the mix as well.

Dave also had a few cars that were in various stages of restoration too, so you may be able to pick up a car that is less than cosmetically perfect
now, but mechanically ready-to-go, so you could work on the minor cosmetic issues over the next few years.

Good Luck with your quest to find your next DeLorean.

Later,
Rich W.

baldwinsusa
06-05-2014, 04:04 PM
Thanks, Rich. I am working with Dave on two great possibilities. Was just seeing what else was out there to make most informed decision. Paul

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

baldwinsusa
06-05-2014, 04:04 PM
I dont know why tapatalk on here again. I had deleted it. Will delete again.

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

baldwinsusa
06-05-2014, 04:06 PM
Done. Cheers.

Rich W
06-05-2014, 05:20 PM
PM sent.

baldwinsusa
06-15-2014, 09:13 PM
I'm on hold now to purchase another D due to a family emergency.

baldwinsusa
08-13-2015, 06:43 PM
Searching for right automatic, decently priced and DMC refurbished.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

baldwinsusa
08-27-2015, 04:46 PM
Any owners in the DC or Northern Virginia area?

SS Spoiler
08-27-2015, 07:14 PM
The only other DeLorean in Kalispell is for sale on Craigs list.
He lives five miles from me. Low 700? vin, 15,000 miles, auto,
came from Vegas, no rust, black interior. He says it drive fine.
Thats all I know about it.

baldwinsusa
08-27-2015, 07:56 PM
The only other DeLorean in Kalispell is for sale on Craigs list.
He lives five miles from me. Low 700? vin, 15,000 miles, auto,
came from Vegas, no rust, black interior. He says it drive fine.
Thats all I know about it.
Thanks. I emailed, but seller wants $30k for it and its not been worked on in a while it seems. Still though, very grateful. Where do you live, where do you get yours worked on?

baldwinsusa
08-27-2015, 07:58 PM
Oops, i see you're in kalispell also from your post. Sorry. Still, do you do the work yourself?

SS Spoiler
08-27-2015, 09:08 PM
Yes, I try to do all work myself.