FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: How I Spent Christmas with a DeLorean

My VIN:    Time Will Tell...

Club(s):   (DCF)

How I Spent Christmas with a DeLorean

Well, here we are six months later and I'm finally getting around to this...

My church, Church by the Glades, isn't your average church, we go above and beyond in our presentation to make it more approachable/relatable/culturally relevant/etc. Long story short, our services in the month of December were themed as "Christmas Drive-In," and the first few weeks of the month the teachings used different Christmas movies as metaphors...but Christmas itself used a different movie: Back to the Future. And of course, when it came time to rent a DeLorean, my church came to me: their resident BTTF/DeLorean loving guitar player.

I called up Tony at DMCFL and arranged the rental for our 8 Christmas services. I've wanted a DeLorean all my life, so getting to babysit this one for over a week was pretty killer. Anyways, here's a short clip of its entrance, featuring yours truly on electric guitar.

Thanks again to Tony for arranging the rental for us! He and his staff were top-notch to work with. I can't wait to own a DeLorean so I can take it over to the west coast and have them service it.
    Last edited by David R; 06-26-2014 at 01:59 PM.