FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Spare Tire Subwoofer Fabrication

Banned

My VIN:    1798

Quote Originally Posted by FABombjoy View Post
    Haha, I still have like 90 nylon M5x15 screws left, so you're welcome to a handful when you strip out your seized originals
    Appreciate the offer, but I also have quite a few spare black pozidrivs, so if you ever decide that you want to go back to stock, let me know and you're welcome to them

I've always used anti-seize whenever removing/re-installing those, so i hope to never have a problem/issue.

I think you are the only other Delorean owner that had heard the old sub. I'm sure you'll agree this is a big positive step.
    Looking forward to it!

I'll try to make next week's meet if the time and place are still the same.

My VIN:    10270

Quote Originally Posted by NightFlyer View Post
    Appreciate the offer, but I also have quite a few spare black pozidrivs, so if you ever decide that you want to go back to stock, let me know and you're welcome to them
    These nylons are easily half the weight of the originals, so from a performance perspective I don't think I can do that

Quote Originally Posted by NightFlyer View Post
    I'll try to make next week's meet if the time and place are still the same.
    This Saturday might be open too if you want to watch me drill a hole in a perfectly good oil pan.
    Luke S :: 10270 :: 82 Grey 5-Speed :: Single Watercooled T3 .60/.48 :: Borla Exhaust :: MSD Ignition :: MS3X Fully SFI Odd-fire EFI :: DevilsOwn Methanol Injection

Banned

My VIN:    1798

These nylons are easily half the weight of the originals, so from a performance perspective I don't think I can do that
    Wouldn't want to cost you a hundred-thousandth of a second, now would we

This Saturday might be open too if you want to watch me drill a hole in a perfectly good oil pan.
    Actually, tomorrow isn't looking too bad for me - shoot me a PM or text

My VIN:    4608- sold 4885- current

Haha, I still have like 90 nylon M5x15 screws left, so you're welcome to a handful when you strip out your seized originals

I think you are the only other Delorean owner that had heard the old sub. I'm sure you'll agree this is a big positive step.

Thanks! The cubby solution is definitely more practical, but I just had to get those low-low-lows sounding better

In other news, if anybody is interested, now taking offers on a cubby enclosure w/ Kicker L5

Attachment 28612
    Put me as a 2nd for it

My VIN:    First 700

How loud?

I know you said it is like a sub in a normal trunk, and I would guess this would work for high volume stuff, but does it actually work for low level listening that isn't replicating a rock concert? I used to have Rockford IBeams under the seats (other car). I am wondering if this is doing the same by giving you the bass feeling by shaking the whole car.

My VIN:    4158

PM sent.
    Daryl Felsberg
    www.darylfelsberg.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2