FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Retractable Sign for Car Shows

My VIN:    6654

Club(s):   (DCF)

Retractable Sign for Car Shows

Who's sign is this? I took the picture at DCS in Dayton. I'm curious what it cost. I have a sign printed on a piece of foam board but liked this idea.
    DCS 2014 010.jpg
    Thanks,
    Lenny

DMCH New Build in 2005, Stage II, DPI Stainless Exhaust, Eibach Suspension, 170 Mph Speedometer, Xenon Lights, Wings-A-Loft, DMC Wide Angle Side Mirrors, 3rd Brake Light

My VIN:    2743

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCH) (DCUK) (DOC-UK)

That's Cecil Longwisch's (sp?) car from FL too.

DMC8182 on here
    Dermot
    VIN 2743, B/A, Frame 2227, engine 2320

I don't always drive cars, but when I do, I prefer DeLoreans

http://www.will-to-live.org

No-one is to stone anyone, even, and I want to make this absolutely clear, even if they do say "carburetor"

My VIN:    02075

Club(s):   (DMA)

Quote Originally Posted by Lenny View Post
    Who's sign is this? I took the picture at DCS in Dayton. I'm curious what it cost. I have a sign printed on a piece of foam board but liked this idea.
    DCS 2014 010.jpg
    I hate to be Captain Obvious , but the little web address at the bottom right of the sign lead me to the website & cost info...

http://www.carshowdepot.com/Order_Form.html

DMC-CA cams & custom Flowmaster muffler
    1/4 mile time - 16.792s @ 81.45MPH

Quote Originally Posted by jmettee View Post
    I hate to be Captain Obvious , but the little web address at the bottom right of the sign lead me to the website & cost info...

http://www.carshowdepot.com/Order_Form.html
    I went to the website and it has the cost for the sign but, it was not obvious what Setup, Layout, Artwork, etc, etc costs are. If there are costs and the owner would let me start with his art work it would cost less. For example, I liked the Brush Stainless background on the sign it looks like the surface of our cars.
    Last edited by Lenny; 07-02-2014 at 12:07 PM.
    Thanks,
    Lenny

DMCH New Build in 2005, Stage II, DPI Stainless Exhaust, Eibach Suspension, 170 Mph Speedometer, Xenon Lights, Wings-A-Loft, DMC Wide Angle Side Mirrors, 3rd Brake Light

My VIN:    03037

A good friend of mine, Dennis Hart, does amazing graphics, high res, etc. If you are in need of artwork for car show display, etc. He'll need the dimensions, what ya want, etc. from you... he sends you proofs for your review, etc and will probably even do the leg work on speaking w/ the print company for you. Here's his linkedin (http://www.linkedin.com/in/denhart) and tell'em Brian sent ya! PM me if you need his direct email addy.
    ¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬°¬
    2014 La Jolla Concours D'Elegance Volunteer
    1998 Online Gamer; Everquest, AOE, R6, WOW, SOF
    1981 DeLorean, Grey, Automatic, Flap, 12k preserved miles
    1960 Volkswagen Beetle
    1961 Cadillac Coupe DeVille - *Restoration in Progress*

My VIN:    01643

Club(s):   (DCF) (DCO) (DCUK)

DCS 2014 010.jpg
    I might have one of these made too; very nice! Though I'll be sure to have you take a look at the design since you'll probably be the one talking to people about my car, at least at Celebration...

display

Yes it is my display- the previous responder was correct in where it came from. Costs vary mainly on size
    I have a couple of them for cars and find them far superior to display boards in that they retract into the base and go into a provided travel case so they are easy to store and transport without damage.
    they have a couple of formats (wide or tall) and overall size
    you provide the artwork and they do the work

Quote Originally Posted by DMC8182 View Post
    Yes it is my display- the previous responder was correct in where it came from. Costs vary mainly on size
    I have a couple of them for cars and find them far superior to display boards in that they retract into the base and go into a provided travel case so they are easy to store and transport without damage.
    they have a couple of formats (wide or tall) and overall size
    you provide the artwork and they do the work
    I like your background and text. Do you have it in an Editable format that I can have so I can modify it to suit my needs then send it for printing.
    Thanks,
    Lenny

"Former Delorean owning Guru" Spittybug's Avatar

My VIN:    Formerly 2329

I've bought from these guys for my business (in my signature line). (Search "popupstand" on google) Very nice quality, good prices. You just send them the artwork and they do it.
    Last edited by Tamir A.; 12-08-2015 at 01:59 PM. Reason: was asked to remove url directing to popupstand
    Owen
    I.Brew.Beer.

I like your background and text. Do you have it in an Editable format that I can have so I can modify it to suit my needs then send it for printing.
    Sorry,

I worked with them and they did the background for me.

Obviously they are not going to share in an editable format

I am sure they stil have it if you use them