FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I think the engine peed itself

My VIN:    Former 5452, currently in-love with 0747

Club(s):   (DOA) (DCUK)

I haven't tried. I just saw it and photographed it.
    -Dusty

My VIN:    3937

Quote Originally Posted by sapphirexae View Post
    Funny you mention that Jonathan!! In my first post in this thread I almost put "I sure hope its not my MANUAL TRANSMISSION fluid".
    Haha... seriously though... have a look at that bleed nipple somewhat hidden under the drivers side of the deice shield. If it was coming out of it for some reason it would more or less explain the spray pattern you're seeing. It's also the nipple one would hook up an auto bleeder kit to if you were so inclined. Could be a loose clamp or something simple.

Sept. 81, auto, black interior

My VIN:    10757 1st place Concourse 1998

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    Haha... seriously though... have a look at that bleed nipple somewhat hidden under the drivers side of the deice shield. If it was coming out of it for some reason it would more or less explain the spray pattern you're seeing. It's also the nipple one would hook up an auto bleeder kit to if you were so inclined. Could be a loose clamp or something simple.
    First place to check is the weep hole on the underside neck of the water pump. Could also be the bleeder nipple or a leaky thermostat gasket. Check the underside of the hose on the left side. If the hose lays too low the vee belt can cut into it.
    David Teitelbaum

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2