FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Just want to say thanks.

My VIN:    Current-11572 Former-5444

Quote Originally Posted by DMCMW Julee View Post
    You are very welcome Brandt! I am very glad that you have a car again!

By the way, I think of Marty and Jake as part of "my DeLorean family" so I'm glad to see that you've re-connected with them.
    Thank you Julee. It's so good to be back and be able to hang out with everyone again. Coming home to a DeLorean out where we live is like being on vacation every day!
    A DeLorean is as it seems; devoid of creature comforts and cup holders. No element distracting driver from road. Gaudy. Elegant. Completely unapologetic. Fully loaded with all the amenities of a bygone era and, for that, it does take one back in time.

My VIN:    00910

Wow! Playday at Marty's and I missed it - again!

:/

Glad the car is fixed.

Mike.
    Yeah, it's dirty. I drive it.

My VIN:    Current-11572 Former-5444

Quote Originally Posted by ramblinmike View Post
    Wow! Playday at Marty's and I missed it - again!

:/

Glad the car is fixed.

Mike.
    Haha, sorry Mike! It was really a lot of work. Marty and I went to 3 different exhaust shops before we could get one to make "test pipe" components to replace the crumpled catalytic. I will say though, it was mildly humorous watching Jake and Marty come up with ways to straighten out the "U" bend in the stock muffler assembly. There is some true genius between those two. We really didn't stop once we got going except for when Marty burnt his fingers pretty good welding the old cat flange to the test pipe, which you can see in the pictures. It was more of a stress-fest than a play day. Wish you could've been there though man. It was pretty neat to see the rear end all torn apart!
    A DeLorean is as it seems; devoid of creature comforts and cup holders. No element distracting driver from road. Gaudy. Elegant. Completely unapologetic. Fully loaded with all the amenities of a bygone era and, for that, it does take one back in time.

My VIN:    1505

It's been said before by others and I will say it again having Marty and Jake is a lot better then having some tools. They are amazing. We are very fortunate to have them in the community (and even more in the st. louis area !!!!).

My VIN:    4608- sold 4885- current

I want someone in the San Antonio area to hang out with

Why does everyone so awesome have to be so far away?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2