FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Future bannings in the making

My VIN:    6585

Future bannings in the making

Quote Originally Posted by NightFlyer View Post
    OK, I'm going to say it, as I believe it needs to be said.

David is full of shit...
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyHinkley View Post
    I knew he wouldn't answer the question, but rather find a way to dance around it.
    You know what? Why don't you just fuck right off and get your asses back over to DMCToday where you belong. All you tards ever do when you show up over here just troll people. That's it. You just lurk around and first chance you get you just jump on people. Teitelbaum has been around the DeLorean scene and the marque for a whole lot longer than any of you chucklefucks have. I can vouch that he's helped myself and others out over the past 18 years that's I've spoken with him more than you ever could hope to. In fact, you've absolutely done more damage to the community than you've ever helped it. Bitching, moaning, trolling, insulting the marque, and creating division between everyone.

Why are any of you still around here?
    Robert

People they come together, people they fall apart...

My VIN:    3299

The "DMC owners vs DMC owners" stuff is going to stop. Don't know why this has to keep happening.

While DMCVegas may not have had tact, he does have a point.

Guys, seriously, moderated status' and possible bans are going to come down if this does not stop. Please, stop disrespecting fellow owners. This is getting asinine, and it will be dealt with if members cannot treat each other with respect.

I am not here to make friends; I am here to keep the peace in this forum, and this got on our radar. STOP.
    DMCTalk.org Moderator

Actual snippet of a conversation from Sept 2013:

Me: Eddie, I can't wait to get the car back when you're done with it.

Eddie: Yeah, you'll be able to give the car gas, and it won't be - like - embarrassing....

Banned

My VIN:    1798

Quote Originally Posted by DeLorean03 View Post
    While DMCVegas may not have had tact, he does have a point.
    Excuse me???

Are you referring to the Prof, me, or both of us?

I didn't respond to Robert, nor was I going to because I actually do believe in keeping the peace around here, but quite frankly, I find the current insinuation somewhat insulting - especially if Jeremiah is joining in and concurring with Robert's tirade. Honestly, I thought that Jeremiah was better than this....

Before going nuclear, I'm going to give both Robert and Jeremiah a chance to prove the accusations that they have leveled against me.

Please show me where I've ever 'trolled' anyone here, making sure to include the full definition of the word as it applies to this forum, as I couldn't find it defined in any of the posted rules anywhere - I'd like links to specific posts that I've made please.

Please enlighten me as to how I've "damaged the community." In fact, I've helped a lot of members remedy problems with their cars, not to mention put together 8 new owners with their cars over the last 3 months. This month alone, I've walked at least three members through converting their A/C systems to use alternative refrigerants for a minimal parts expenditure. Lest anyone forget, I'm the one who found and posted about the SMC check valve for our fuel systems that was so good that DMCH started including it with all their shipped pump/sender combo units. I've sent members spare parts for their cars completely free of charge. Etc. And that's only a small sampling of what I've done for this community. If that's what you guys consider to be 'damage,' well then I guess we have a disagreement concerning a definition, though I do believe that it's you guys that aren't living in the consensus reality and perhaps should refer yourselves to Merriam-Webster before leveling such an unsupportable and ridiculous accusation such as this. So again, I await your proofs, and I'd like links to specific posts that I've made please.

"Bitching, moaning" - um yeah.... If anyone is guilty of this, it definitely isn't me. Perhaps the member that made such an accusation should try looking in the mirror if he wishes to see what a true instigator of such conduct looks like before he goes and starts pointing the finger. DMCVegas is infamous on both this forum, the DML, and other forums for his pages upon pages of irrelevant diatribes. And yet, I'm the one who's supposedly guilty of doing this??? ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE! Again, I'd like to see some proofs in the form of links to specific posts that I've made please....

"Insulting the marque" - REALLY?!?! Do you guys even read my posts??? I'm the freakin champion of concours/survivor level originality. I'm the only guy that drove his car 900 miles round trip to Dayton for DCS with the original NCTs, belts, plastic header bottle, coolant hoses, ect. If that's not demonstrating confidence and admiration for the marque, then I honestly don't know what is. Seriously, both of you guys need to pull your heads out of your respective asses before you go and accuse me of this. Again, I'd like links to post that I've made on this forum where I've "insulted the marque."

"Creating division between everyone" - And how exactly have I done this? Who exactly have I divided? Why would I do this? Yeah, I don't think so. I demand/promote respect amongst the membership, and that's all I've ever done since I became an 'active' member of the community. Oh, and BTW - I've owned my car for 12 years now, so I'm not some 'new comer' or 'outlander,' which is how I was treated by some people when I first started participating on this forum anyway. So again, I'd like specific examples of this please in the form of links to posts that I've made.

If I'm as bad as you guys have claimed me to be, then it should be easy for you guys to show me the definitive proofs that I'm asking for to support the rather serious accusations that you've leveled against me. If not, then I expect a public apology from both of you guys, because such accusations should have never have been blindly asserted against another member without supporting proofs/evidence. You guys talk about promoting respect and harmony, and yet make public accusations against me without any supporting proofs/evidence - that's just MIND BOGGLING. Do you realize how hypocritical you're appearing to the membership?

Vegas I can understand, but when an admin/mod of this site (and someone whom I previously had a lot of respect for in the community) concurs in such baseless and unsupported accusations such as the ones that were leveled against me here - well then, we have a real problem.

Thus, I'd like to see the proofs to support the claims that you've made against me please or I'd like an apology.

Me saying that David's estimate of the value of the OP's car was "full of shit" wasn't personal in anyway, nor do I believe that David took it as such, as we continued to converse with each other in a respectful and civil manner after-the-fact, as is evidenced in this very thread.

For the record, I've done nothing negative to Robert EVER, or anyone else here for that matter. Robert simply doesn't like me because I'm friends with Bill Robertson - and that's the truth of it whether he wants to admit to it or not. Whether Robert likes it or not, Bill, Steve, myself, Sam Hill, and all of us other "chucklefucks" are still members of this community too and should appropriately be respected as such on this forum if that's how this forum is going to work, but it most certainly hasn't applied such a principle to DMCVegas himself, has it?

Perhaps we should get Tamir involved on this one, as something just doesn't feel right to me - what's the deal with this and why was it resurrected nearly a week after Robert's comment that supposedly triggered it? It was already a dead issue. Honestly, what's going on here?

If this isn't dealt with in an equitable fashion, then perhaps I'll just leave the forum all together, as that's clearly what you guys seem to want anyway.

Good day to you both - I await seeing the proofs/evidence of the accusation leveled against me by you two or I'd like an apology.

BTW - Here's proofs/evidence of DMCVegas doing everything that he wrongfully accused me of doing (not to mention blatant rules violations that went unaddressed) as I'm not the kind of person who makes snipe unfounded/unsupported accusations against other members, unlike those who do and the admins/mods who support such individuals in such endeavors:

http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?76...l=1#post121961
    http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?76...l=1#post122179
    http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?76...l=1#post122991
    http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?76...l=1#post123016
    http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?63...ll=1#post92206 (politically charged content - I was banned for less)
    http://dmctalk.org/showthread.php?30...l=1#post104257 (lots of "bitching and moaning" going on in that thread)

I could go on with other such examples if anyone needs them.

My VIN:    3299

If you're a problem, you were PM'd. If you didn't get a PM, you have not been designated a problem (at least by me).

I never specifically said "you, Nightflyer", so just dial it down a notch or two. Frankly put, I don't care for people who play the victim.

With that being said, you aren't getting an apology from me (I did get that far), and I am not reading your books. You can give me the cliff notes of your previous post if you like.
    DMCTalk.org Moderator

Actual snippet of a conversation from Sept 2013:

Me: Eddie, I can't wait to get the car back when you're done with it.

Eddie: Yeah, you'll be able to give the car gas, and it won't be - like - embarrassing....

My VIN:    10757 1st place Concourse 1998

If you're a problem, you were PM'd. If you didn't get a PM, you have not been designated a problem (at least by me).

I never specifically said "you, Nightflyer", so just dial it down a notch or two. Frankly put, I don't care for people who play the victim.

With that being said, you aren't getting an apology from me (I did get that far), and I am not reading your books. You can give me the cliff notes of your previous post if you like.
    I think it's time for everyone to settle down and grow a thicker skin. The problem here was "Prof" Roy Hinlkly (sp) who was trying to bait me. Don't you just love it when someone chimes in, starts commotion and then disappears? They sit back and watch us fight among ourselves! Perhaps it is time to end this thread.
    David Teitelbaum

My VIN:    6585

Since you addressed me directly, I'll chime in on this one.

Robert simply doesn't like me because I'm friends with Bill Robertson
    Far, far from it. Who you are friends with is your business and makes no never mind to me. Only on a schoolyard between boys and girls would such a childish accusation carry any weight. Bill is friends with other people who I am friends with, yet that hasn't impeded our friendships. So why would you assume that on such "merit" alone you would be singled out? The truth is your accusation has no truth. Your friendship with Bill has no bearing on why I don't get along with you; It's your actions. Why you and others choose to emulate Bill for the sport of starting arguments, I have no idea. But I don't hold him responsible for that. That's on you and everyone else who chooses to act out this way.

No, I do not get along with Bill, nor do I like him. My reasons and our history have been stated many times before. His attitude and actions seem to have manifested as some sort of folie Ã* plusieurs which has spread among his supporters which continue to bring this negativity, trolling, and self-victimization/martyring over to the Talk forums. Which it is very telling how you without hesitation nor direction called out your cohorts on this.

You don't want to be constructive in the least bit. You just wish to always assert yourself/yourselves as some sort of authority and will bully your way into do so. That's what I see. And no, I am not very tactful at times. I'm burned out on tact when it comes to dealing with you Today/Roberson people. For you all the argument is more important than the words themselves, so arguing is really all that you seem to actually respond to anymore. Which is really what you want.
    Robert

People they come together, people they fall apart...

My VIN:    3060

If this isn't dealt with in an equitable fashion, then perhaps I'll just leave the forum all together, as that's clearly what you guys seem to want anyway.
    Oh, please be serious about this. Good riddance.

Banned

Sorry - I was just upset that you appeared to agree with the unfounded/unsupported accusations that Robert logged against me. Respect, at least in my mind, is at least backing up your criticisms of others with proof/evidence if your going to assert them, otherwise, the accusations should never be made.

Even now, after having the chance to explain himself, Robert has been unable to support the accusations that he logged against me with any proof/evidence, other than to continue to call me names, wherein he just called me a "bully" in his last post.

Notice how I didn't call Robert any names in either of my posts directed at him - yeah, funny how that works, isn't it?

I get that he doesn't like me and that's fine - I won't be losing any sleep over it, trust me

What I don't get is what I ever did to him to command such vitriol and disrespect

He claims it's not because I'm friends with Bill, but then when he explains himself, all he can talk about is Bill. Personally, I think that Robert might have a personal obsession problem with Bill that he may want to seek out some professional help in dealing with, but I'm only suggesting that because I honestly want the guy to get better and purge himself of such unhealthy hostility.

Anyway, I'm done in this thread - peace out all

BTW - Just for the record, I'm cool with David and I hope that David is cool with me. I never intended anything personal against David and I believe that he knew that.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kane View Post
    Oh, please be serious about this. Good riddance.
    But who would you send secret love PMs to if I left?

My VIN:    5482

Anyway, I'm done in this thread - peace out all
    Jeff

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast