FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: V.I.P. (IMHO) new member registration gets deleted.

My VIN:    MMMMMCMXCII

V.I.P. (IMHO) new member registration gets deleted.

I don't know what whent wrong with this registration or who deleted his effort to become a member....

But this fellla is a V.I.P. among the Delorean Fans if you ask me.
    He is the man who has brought to the market not one but SIX DELOREAN MODELS 1:87 (Model Rail scale)

as well as the movie's 2015 Citroen Cab

Which means MORE THAN HALF of his models released are Deloreans!!!

He is the owner of NPE Model railway models and is currently seriously considering a purchase of a Delorean from the US.

So I gave him the link to join our community... and he received this message:

Dear *********,

Unfortunately your registration at DMCTalk Forum - A DeLorean Community did not meet our membership requirements. Therefore your registration was deleted.

Sorry,
    DMCTalk Forum - A DeLorean Community

I wonder what he could have done wrong to be banned for registration....
    Last edited by ALEXAKOS; 07-25-2014 at 09:36 AM.
    VIN 5992/Body 5697/Frame 6000/Grey/Manual/ALL LED/Square HALOs/SPAX/DMOCO SS shifter/Genuine MOMO steering/iPhone base/Porsche turbo 997 exhaust/K&N/ SS: f.fascia mounts, brake lines, clutch line+fuel line+tank cover+heat shields/Posi-quiet brake pads/Poly: steering rack inserts+f.sway bar bushing+radius bushing/wings-a-loft/Radius enforced tabs n bolts/turbo fans... Oh! + a BTTF on/off replica set etc (still adding)

Username used for the registration
    Hartmut
    VIN 5992/Body 5697/Frame 6000/Grey/Manual/ALL LED/Square HALOs/SPAX/DMOCO SS shifter/Genuine MOMO steering/iPhone base/Porsche turbo 997 exhaust/K&N/ SS: f.fascia mounts, brake lines, clutch line+fuel line+tank cover+heat shields/Posi-quiet brake pads/Poly: steering rack inserts+f.sway bar bushing+radius bushing/wings-a-loft/Radius enforced tabs n bolts/turbo fans... Oh! + a BTTF on/off replica set etc (still adding)

My VIN:    4608- sold 4885- current

Did he send the email for verification? My first attempt was denied, then I saw the pinned post stating that I was required to send an email.

My VIN:    4534

A red DeLorean with red rims. That looks exactly like Red when I first bought her. Very cool. I love the Luxor cab model.
    Red
    VIN 4534
    Born - October 1981
    Brought back to life - July 2011

Found it:

AFTER REGISTERING YOUR NEW ACCOUNT, PLEASE EMAIL "[email protected]" TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT ACTIVATED. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

I was wrong...
    there are more models for sale
    1:87
    http://www.npe-modellbau.de/index.ph...elle&Itemid=71

1:43.5 different time machines versions
    and
    1:32
    Rail Time machine release

Quote Originally Posted by alexwolf1216 View Post
    Found it:

AFTER REGISTERING YOUR NEW ACCOUNT, PLEASE EMAIL "[email protected]" TO HAVE YOUR ACCOUNT ACTIVATED. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
    yes but he didn't have trouble logging in.

He received an email of NOT accepting his registration....

is that the same?

That's the email I got when I forgot to email at registration. I am NOT an expert though

sounds like the issue.

Can a Mod confirm?

My VIN:    500 ft pounds torque.

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

If we dont get an email to confirm, your user name gets cleared once i clean the list. New users get confused because they can still view threads but cant post until we confirm. We have over 100 bots try to sign up daily. I try and clear this list twice a week, or it gets way out of hand. Please ask them to re register, and email us as soon as done. Sorry it was cleared, we have no way of knowing who is real and who isnt....
    Soundkillr was here.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast