FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: SEO Motorsports DeLorean Tech day

Club(s):   (DCF)

SEO Motorsports DeLorean Tech day

Hello everyone,

If you do not know who I am my name is Ed Ghesquiere and I was an owner a few years back. I am opening up a performance focused shop in Melbourne FL. I was thinking about holding a Tech day on Saturday in a couple weeks once everything settles down and we are completely moved in. I will have a couple of cars filling most of the shop but I plan to have the lift available if anyone needs/wants to put their car up in the air. Send me your request to have your car put on the lift and I'll make a list.

Please let me know what day would work best for everyone and we'll make it happen. If you would like to know more about the services I'll be offering please contact me and I would be happy discuss it further with you.

My contact and business address is:

[email protected]
    321-426-0061
    500 North Drive Suite 8
    Melbourne, FL. 32934

-Ed

So, no takers? I have received a lot of request to have people pay me to do work but no one wants to use a lift and get help from others at a tech day for free??????

My VIN:    16336 (SOLD)

Hey Eddie,

Congrats on getting your shop set up!! As for the majority of our old core group, a lot of them no longer have their D's or have moved from the area. Brandon sold his project D, Derek sold his D, I sold my D and left Florida, the other Brandon is in South Carolina now, Luis- who bought Mike Hackey's car has re-sold it and the car is out of FL, Robert's been flipping his D's and I believe the current one isn't on the road yet, so unfortunately i'm not sure what active DCF members there are. I haven't heard from anyone since Celebration last year, unfortunately.

I really hope some people who read the forum but don't participate take advantage of your generous offer!
    One of DMCTalk.org's original admins

Mainly lurking, just passing through. Still enjoying reading about everyone's progress.

That makes sense. Well, I'm ready to hold a tech day when DCF is ready.

My VIN:    3004

I tried to put something together a few months ago with no takers.

I'd come out with my MINI to use the lift but I've done all the work I need to on that thing and I sadly don't own a delorean, yet...

I'm going to have to get a DMC and bring DCF back to life or something.
    Former Owner : 4875

My VIN:    #1283

Club(s):   (SCDC) (DCUK)

I would take you up on your offer in a heartbeat... if it wasn't for that pesky little issue known as distance... When are you opening your Dallas subsidiary?

My VIN:    01643

Club(s):   (DCF) (DCO) (DCUK)

Oh damn! I just saw this thread for the first time! I'm in!! Let me know when this would be and I'll do whatever I can to be there! Sorry, I'm not on the forum as much as I used to be.

I have a couple of projects that I can think of. I've got a set of side skirts that I've been sitting on for almost 2 years, an LS6 intake manifold, and a few other odds and ends that I've been needing to install for a while.

Can't wait!!

Edit: also for me, as far as dates, I'm tied up this Saturday and next Saturday, and then the Saturdays at the end of December.
    Last edited by Nicholas R; 11-13-2013 at 06:02 PM.

My VIN:    6720

Club(s):   (AZ-D) (LVDG)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Hey Eddie,

Congrats on getting your shop set up!! As for the majority of our old core group, a lot of them no longer have their D's or have moved from the area. Brandon sold his project D, Derek sold his D, I sold my D and left Florida, the other Brandon is in South Carolina now, Luis- who bought Mike Hackey's car has re-sold it and the car is out of FL, Robert's been flipping his D's and I believe the current one isn't on the road yet, so unfortunately i'm not sure what active DCF members there are. I haven't heard from anyone since Celebration last year, unfortunately.

I really hope some people who read the forum but don't participate take advantage of your generous offer!
    That was me who bought it. 6720 stayed in southern GA until the end of 2011, then we lived in CA for about 1.5 yrs, now we reside in Tucson.
    If I was in the area, I'd bring it by though. For free *and* paid work.
    5 speed, grooved hood, grey interior (Nov '81)
    QA1 coilovers, Delorean.eu LCA brackets, DPNW Poly swaybar bushings, DMCMW shock tower bar, Deloreana.com convex mirrors, DPNW Toby Tabs, DPI exhaust, C4 Corvette third brake light, PJ Grady tail light boards, Bitsyncmaster relays

Guys,

I want to offer up again to have a meet at the shop, maybe share it with my buddies MG club and have a good day of fun.

suggest a time and I'll make it happen.

-Ed

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast