FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Any owners around Frederick, MD?

I don't want to be part of the Human race Roman Legion's Avatar

My VIN:    VIN in progress.

Club(s):   (DCVA) (LVDG) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Any owners around Frederick, MD?

I'm taking the Insight up to Frederick, MD to visit my friend and a fellow Insight owner on Friday until Sunday, I'd like to arrange a meet whenever a local member can, I'd really appreciate seeing a DeLorean finally, you can check out my Insight if it interests you as the Insight interests me still.

If someone can meet, cool. If not, no biggie, just tying to see a DeLorean up close finally, I promise no hand prints.

My VIN:    4245

Club(s):   (DMA)

You've never seen one?

If you feel like driving another two hours north to South Jersey I'll be around tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by PB Co View Post
    You've never seen one?

If you feel like driving another two hours north to South Jersey I'll be around tomorrow.
    No, been trying unsuccessfully to just see one up close for years. I'd make the trip, but I have to return for class tomorrow evening in Staunton, VA, but thanks anyway for the offer.

Next time your around shoot me a PM a few days in advance.

Next time your around shoot me a PM a few days in advance.
    Next weekend I'm going to Longwood Gardens in Kennett Square, Pennsylvania with a friend. Not sure if we could arrange a meet or not, I'm not driving, he is. I'd love to meet there if it's not too far for you, that would make my crappy month great. If not, I understand and will try to arrange a meet at a later date. In any sense, thanks.

That might work, Sat or Sun?

I've only owned my car for a few months and it is a little rough around the edges. Not the best example out there but it runs just fine.

That might work, Sat or Sun?

I've only owned my car for a few months and it is a little rough around the edges. Not the best example out there but it runs just fine.
    I'll be up there on Saturday, PM me your number and I'll text you.

It doesn't have to be a showroom car to me, I'm just happy to see a DeLorean, no matter how hard it's life has been.

I really did do my best to catch up with you. Another owner is in the area and it was our hope to surprise you with two cars instead of just one. But it is hard to meet up when we are only left with a few minutes before I had to head back. What should have been an hour drive became an hour and a half return. I was still late for an important family function. That is not something you want to do in this car.

No hard feelings here. If you're ever nearby again let me know.

Here's a photo from today. I have a hot wheels for you if you want to send me an address.
    Attached Images

I really did do my best to catch up with you. Another owner is in the area and it was our hope to surprise you with two cars instead of just one. But it is hard to meet up when we are only left with a few minutes before I had to head back. What should have been an hour drive became an hour and a half return. I was still late for an important family function. That is not something you want to do in this car.

No hard feelings here. If you're ever nearby again let me know.

Here's a photo from today. I have a hot wheels for you if you want to send me an address.
    I doubt I'll be up that way for a while, I think next trip my friend and I go on are to Richmond, VA to see the garden there or to New York to see that garden (We love gardens). I wasn't driving, so I wasn't in a position to say where we went, plus the plan being to meet at Longwood and being changed last second without consultation kind of irked my friend. While that was a little inconsiderate, no worries, we'll have to try again sometime later.

Neither of us knew that area well, so driving around looking for that place would have been a headache for sure, plus being in Longwood, I don't think we could have left and come back in without paying again.

Like I said, no worries, we'll try again later, albeit, I was disappointed, I had been looking forward to that for a very long time.

My VIN:    5186

If you get down to Deltaville Virginia, I have 4 D's in various conditions of repair, you are welcome to see, just message me.
    Jim

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast