FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I was on the news today!

My VIN:    11408

Club(s):   (DMWC) (TXDMC) (DCUK) (DOI)

I was on the news today!

So my dad was chatting about my car with a client and she knew someone who knew someone etc, etc, etc that new the local (Global Regina News) Morning show's anchor. She got back to me and they wanted to have my car and I on the show. We had a 3.5 min interview, I feel it went pretty good. Tried my best to represent the car well. They will be putting up a video later today so ill put up a link when I see it!
    Attached Images

Supercharged 5.3L LS4 + Porsche 6spd
    [email protected]
    lsdelorean.com
    I am not affiliated with Delorean Midwest in anyway.

My VIN:    03572

Cool. A star is born.
    Dave M vin 03572
    http://dm-eng.weebly.com/

Banned

My VIN:    1798

Very cool - looking forward to seeing the video

I don't want to be part of the Human race Roman Legion's Avatar

My VIN:    VIN in progress.

Club(s):   (DCVA) (LVDG) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Can't wait to see it either.

So here it is. I think the interview was pretty good but they ruined it with the cheesy bttf stuff. Its playing so loud you can barely hear me.

Not impressed.

The title was up-played from a small aside a mentioned about winning an award at DCS. I dont think its fair to Nick or Tom with all the work they have done to their cars!

http://globalnews.ca/video/1488007/a...nning-delorean

[email protected]
    lsdelorean.com

I don't want to be part of the Human race Roman Legion's Avatar

My VIN:    VIN in progress.

Club(s):   (DCVA) (LVDG) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    So here it is. I think the interview was pretty good but they ruined it with the cheesy bttf stuff. Its playing so loud you can barely hear me.

Not impressed.

The title was up-played from a small aside a mentioned about winning an award at DCS. I dont think its fair to Nick or Tom with all the work they have done to their cars!

http://globalnews.ca/video/1488007/a...nning-delorean
    For the 88 MPH question for any place commonly using Kilometers instead of Miles, should have played on that a bit to turn the joke back against them a bit. But yeah, to much BTTF, but did you mention to them to not overplay the BTTF themed crap? If not, lesson to be learned.

But at least you got your car on TV, so that's cool and even though it turned out to be on the side of disappointing, I still offer again my congratulations. Doubt the news wants to interview my car since it's not iconic, so I luck out there until someone makes a movie with one in it..lol

My VIN:    4519

The guy was a little goofy, but you & the car looked cool and I can hear you fine. I think it's great!

Although, I'm a little disappointed that you didn't say that the highlight of DCS was caravaning with Rich, Andrew, and "the other Josh" to the dragway -lol!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rich_NYS View Post
    Although, I'm a little disappointed that you didn't say that the highlight of DCS was caravaning with Rich, Andrew, and "the other Josh" to the dragway -lol!
    Damn straight!

Or the other highlight, which was obviously caravaning with Tom Kish and "the other Josh" (I like how Rich put that in quotation marks ) from DCS to just outside Akron, OH for the DPI open house.

When he asked what the general public constantly asks you about the car, you should have said that they ask you why your engine doesn't have a plastic intake cover

Banned

You forgot to mention DMCToday.com and how there's a lot of good info on that forum, but you have to wade through a lot of bullshit to get to the good stuff

Lol, you guys (and gals) crack me up! Thanks for the kind words, i suppose its not too bad. Still cheezy but as pointed out its how everyone knows it including the guy doing the editing so they are gonna put their spin on it.

It felt pretty quick to me; didnt really have time to elaborate or much. But DCS was a blast.

[email protected]
    lsdelorean.com

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast