FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: North Carolina Tech Session October 18th, 2014 (Lexington)

Nit-picking customer(as seen on TV) Iznodmad's Avatar

My VIN:    #5000 (Grey, manual, SS chassis, intercooled twin turbo), #16128 (Grey, auto, efi twin turbo), #888

Club(s):   (DCVA) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

North Carolina Tech Session October 18th, 2014 (Lexington)

Well, it has been one year since I held an event. As usual, I don't hold an event the Spring before DCS. I'm getting the itch to have a few DeLoreans at my house. I don't really have a plan or special event this time, just get together and have some fun. Projected date is Saturday October 18th. Who has interest in coming? Add your name to the thread, if you are bringing a DeLorean, if you are bringing anyone with you, and if you have any projects you would like to work on. Thanks.

My VIN:    781

I'd like to try and make it, but I'll just have to see how my schedule looks as it approaches. I hope it all works out though as I'd love to see everyone again!

I will be coming sans DeLorean though as mine is currently down in GA and won't be making the trip with me.
    When this baby hits 88 miles per hour...your going over the speed limit.

My VIN:    16867

Crap! As much as I would like to attend, I will be just a few days short of the end of my 4000 mile fall DeLorean trip - - Home to Quebec - back through Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Maine, etc.(etc. meaning a lot of side trips) to see the fall colors. It will also be the break-in period for my GoPro.

Dick Ryan

My VIN:    3472 (former)

Club(s):   (DCVA) (DCUK)

Just discovered this thread. Weekend is open for me, I'll plan on attending pending any more ball joint issues. No projects at the moment, but maybe you can show me that fancy steam cleaner?

I'm down too

My VIN:    16882.

Just noticed this thread -
    I've been off the forum for awhile. I've put the session on my calendar, Lord willing I'll be there.

Nit-picking customer(as seen on TV) Iznodmad's Avatar

My VIN:    #5000 (Grey, manual, SS chassis, intercooled twin turbo), #16128 (Grey, auto, efi twin turbo), #888

Club(s):   (DCVA) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Ok. Thanks guys. I wasn't sure this one was going to get off the ground! But I'm glad to see some regulars chime in now to confirm attendance. Guess we will be steam cleaning Kevin's engine, lol.

My VIN:    3472 (former), 1141

Club(s):   (RMDG) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

too long of a drive for me now - I have relocated to Colorado. you guys have fun!
    Michael Babb

My VIN:    1561

Count me in, with 1561. I mentioned the event to Jim in Raleigh and he was going to see if he could make it. If he does make the trip it would likely be with me in my car. Mike, sorry we didn't meet up before you left for Colorado, hope all is well out there!

Todd
    Todd, VIN 1561

http://1561project.com

My VIN:    10091

Club(s):   (DCH)

Darren, Thank you for the invitation. I would love to attend if I can get away. I will be heading back from a work trip in NC on October 11. Hopefully, things will work out and I will be able to attend. Take care.

Yianni

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast