FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: My Wife on TV

My VIN:    6654

Club(s):   (DCF)

My Wife on TV

Not DeLorean related but many of you have met me and some have met my wife Cindy.

One of her cases was on TV last night. A mother and her two daughters come down from Ohio for vacation in Florida. They meet Oba Chandler and he talks them in to going out on his boat for a evening cruise and he Rapes them, Duct Tapes there mouths, hands and feet, then throws them overboard alive with a rope around their neck tid to a cement block. She worked the case for 5 years.

It is on the Investigation Discovery channel The show is called "Murder in Paradise" The name of the episode is "Dead Set On Vacation".
    If you missed Saturday night here all the showings
    Saturday August 23, 10:00 PM
    Sunday August 24, 01:00 AM
    Sunday August 24, 05:00 AM
    Sunday August 24, 6:00 PM
    Thanks,
    Lenny

DMCH New Build in 2005, Stage II, DPI Stainless Exhaust, Eibach Suspension, 170 Mph Speedometer, Xenon Lights, Wings-A-Loft, DMC Wide Angle Side Mirrors, 3rd Brake Light

My VIN:    1505

dvr set thanks

Motors about after dark Michael's Avatar

My VIN:    Banged your VIN'S mom

For those who can't wait, and can filter through the popups:
    http://vodlocker.com/dxcvgi7972bv
    http://dmctalk.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=90&dateline=161808992  9

Banned

My VIN:    1798

During the dramatizations, the car used is an early to mid '90's 4 door Buick Century, however in the police photos, it shows a mid to late '80's 2 door Oldsmobile Cutlass Calais.

On shows like this where the very finest of details are everything (such as the handwriting on the brochure), you'd think that they'd prevent errors like this from occurring....

Kudos to the excellent work done by Lenny's wife in helping to eliminate that sleaze ball from our world
    Last edited by NightFlyer; 08-24-2014 at 05:20 PM.