FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: An Open Letter To This Commmunity

My VIN:    500 ft pounds torque.

Club(s):   (SEDOC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Lou and "Boo" View Post
    Keep it Delorean? Then why does the main page say this?

"Welcome to DMCTalk.org: an open forum dedicated to the discussion and debate about our beloved sports car the DeLorean, its maker, and anything interesting in-between. Registration is free, and by doing so you get to post and participate in the discussion and view any attachments. Since this is an open forum, not all views expressed by its participants are shared by the owners and moderators of the forum. Enjoy the forum everyone! "

That's hypocritical for sure! Maybe that should be changed to say "only Delorean talk and moderator approved talk allowed here" surely not "anything interesting in between"
    That's just outright lies.
    Lou, its "anything interesting in between" that becomes an issue when its a bunch of victimized bitching, or constant call outs or drama. We are trying to clean this place up. I just dont understand why some people have such a hard time with this. You have a few options, play drama free like 95% of everyone on here, or leave. You are not forced to be here. Again if you have a problem with the way things are done, find a new place to be....
    Soundkillr was here.

My VIN:    5835

Club(s):   (LINY-DMC) (DCUK)

Just inquiring about the lies presented on the main page Mr. Killer
    Maybe a truthful statement should be displayed, that's all.
    Lou and "Boo"- The man you love to hate.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Boo" VIN 5835
    Born October 1981 - Brought back to life December 2011
    "Fastest naturally aspirated PRV" Delorean
    "Blue" - 1985 Fiero GT
    3800sc series 2

Quote Originally Posted by Kane View Post
    Your definition of "interesting" is subjective.

But it does say something that Lou shows up here again after swearing off this forum forever. You just can't resist this place, can ya?
    I came back on to sell some of my Delorean stuff. What I'm doing is Delorean related, no? Not that I couldn't resist. BTW:
    The people that made me "swear this place off" are the ones who should be banned. Not me. But I know how it is around here.
    "Boo" VIN 5835
    "Blue" - 1985 Fiero GT
    3800sc series 2

My VIN:    3299

Keep it Delorean? Then why does the main page say this?

"Welcome to DMCTalk.org: an open forum dedicated to the discussion and debate about our beloved sports car the DeLorean, its maker, and anything interesting in-between. Registration is free, and by doing so you get to post and participate in the discussion and view any attachments. Since this is an open forum, not all views expressed by its participants are shared by the owners and moderators of the forum. Enjoy the forum everyone! "

That's hypocritical for sure! Maybe that should be changed to say "only Delorean talk and moderator approved talk allowed here" surely not "anything interesting in between"
    That's just outright lies.
    We could update it to read: "Keep your bullshit drama out of here." Sorry, but the needless drama a select few have caused was NOT interesting to me and many others.

I am going to say this clearly: the days of people making needless drama are over. You have the other forum - park your ass there if you don't like how things are about to be here.

It's clear both publicly and privately that the majority of those who care to state their opinions on this are very pleased that a sense of civility is returning here.

We tried to let people be adults. We tried to let the forums run themselves. We tried to let people work things out. It's not working, so the community - NOT the mods/admins - in essence, helped us make a choice to intervene and clean house.
    DMCTalk.org Moderator

Actual snippet of a conversation from Sept 2013:

Me: Eddie, I can't wait to get the car back when you're done with it.

Eddie: Yeah, you'll be able to give the car gas, and it won't be - like - embarrassing....

Quote Originally Posted by DeLorean03 View Post
    We could update it to read: "Keep your bullshit drama out of here."
    Now there's a good idea!
    "Boo" VIN 5835
    "Blue" - 1985 Fiero GT
    3800sc series 2

Just inquiring about the lies presented on the main page Mr. Killer
    Maybe a truthful statement should be displayed, that's all.
    Lol, yes that's right, they are all lies. Perhaps we will re write the rules to cater to the likes of people like you. While we are at it ill make sure and include a full legal document of any and all situations that could possibly arise.
    Lou, again I have to agree with Kane, you swore this place off. It was mods who ran to your defense behind the scenes. We stood up for you when you felt you were treated unfairly. I strongly encourage you to leave if you're not happy here. If you perceive this place as heavily biased moderation with poorly worded rules, and woven with fine lies then clearly you won't benefit from anything here...
    Ill say this, we only have issues with about 5% of the people here. We have almost 3000 members. What does that say about those who simply can't get along. Perhaps we are in fact not the problem. Just something to ponder. Please play nice guys....
    Soundkillr was here.

No need to get all uppity Mr. Killer. I was thankful to Tamir for his sticking up for me when it all went down. I was just back to buy and sell some Delorean parts. Is that so bad? Wow.
    "Boo" VIN 5835
    "Blue" - 1985 Fiero GT
    3800sc series 2

No need to get all uppity Mr. Killer. I was thankful to Tamir for his sticking up for me when it all went down. I was just back to buy and sell some Delorean parts. Is that so bad? Wow.
    You will find the parts for sale section a better place to post if that is in fact the case.
    Soundkillr was here.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5