FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: DeLorean Pictures needed! 2015 DeLorean Calendars

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

My VIN:    3472 (former), 1141

Club(s):   (RMDG) (SEDOC) (DCUK)

DeLorean Pictures needed! 2015 DeLorean Calendars

Same request as from last year. I am planning on producing a DeLorean wall calendar for 2015. From my post below from last year you can see the requirements, and the versions of the calendar that I produced for 2014 can be found at http://www.cafepress.com/dmc12/10467783. Please email me at [email protected] if you have a submission, agree to the terms below, and want your pic evaluated for inclusion in the calendar.

PM or post here if there are any questions!

<<Details from the last 2 years - all stays the same>>>

Hello all. I produced DeLorean wall calendars for a few years (2007 - 2010) and after a break while I have been DeLorean-less, I am thinking about creating a new Calendar for 2013. . .and I need your help. As I have done in the past, I want to solicit pictures from the folks that are on this forum of their cars in cool settings, etc. I need 13 pictures total, 1 for the cover and 1 for each of the 12 months. . . and usually make the cover car the picture that I think i the coolest (usually - there also needs to be room for calendar title, etc.

What, you ask, do you get in return for providing a picture? For just that, nothing (sorry!) BUT, if I use one of your pictures I will let you purchase a calendar at my cost - $20.99 (for everyone else the price is marked up $2.00 to cover my time putting everything together - $22.99). When offered for purchase, they will be available on my CafePress store at http://www.cafepress.com/dmc12. I will at a minimum do a 17 x 11 inch calendar (with enough submissions), but may also do an 8 1/2 x 11 version ($16.99 my cost, $18.99 sales price), and a single-page calendar.

So, if you are interested in having your car immortalized (at least for 2013), please send your pictures my way. You can either PM be here, or send them my direction via email [email protected]. I need HIGH QUALITY images (just because your phone has high resolution does not mean that the pics will work good in print with the small crappy lenses and SW on most phones). Specifically, I need images that will scale well for a 17 x 11 inch calendar picture at around 200 DPI (or approx 3500 x 2300 for the dimensions) - no idea what any of that means - feel free to forward my way and I will let you know if it will work or not.

I usually choose pics on a first come-first served basis (assuming that it will scale - and I usually prefer just the cars, no people - though I know from recent posts that there are some Irish gals that some folks would not mind seeing more of). Please let me know if there are any questions.

For anyone that has worked with me on this in the past, or purchased one of these, feel free to chime in on what you thought of the process, the final product, etc.

Here are some examples of the past cover images for the calendars:

2007:
    Attachment 13199

2008:
    Attachment 13200

2009:
    Attachment 13201

2010:
    Attachment 13202

Finally - my 2 favorite pictures from 2009:
    Attachment 13203
    Attachment 13204
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Michael Babb; 09-05-2014 at 08:45 PM. Reason: fixing formatting
    Michael Babb