FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: 2014 Italian Car Festl in Grapevine

My VIN:    5482

2014 Italian Car Festl in Grapevine

The show was Saturday. Last year I went as a spectator. This year I entered and took my 308 GTSi QV. Didn't get any awards but had fun nonetheless. Here's a pic at the show.

One of our local DFW DeLorean owners brought his DeLorean. They have an "Italian Connection" class where you can enter your car if it has an Italian connection. The DeLorean qualifies thanks to its designer, Giugiaro. Unfortunately, I forgot to snap a picture of his D at the show.

photo 4.jpg
    Jeff

My VIN:    MMMMMCMXCII

Are we worthy of more images of that show???
    VIN 5992/Body 5697/Frame 6000/Grey/Manual/ALL LED/Square HALOs/SPAX/DMOCO SS shifter/Genuine MOMO steering/iPhone base/Porsche turbo 997 exhaust/K&N/ SS: f.fascia mounts, brake lines, clutch line+fuel line+tank cover+heat shields/Posi-quiet brake pads/Poly: steering rack inserts+f.sway bar bushing+radius bushing/wings-a-loft/Radius enforced tabs n bolts/turbo fans... Oh! + a BTTF on/off replica set etc (still adding)

Quote Originally Posted by ALEXAKOS View Post
    Are we worthy of more images of that show???
    While I did make the loop a couple of times, I didn't take any decent pics. That said, someone on FerrariChat posted these pics.

http://jdavidson.smugmug.com/Italian-Car-Fest/

And these are the only 2 pics of my car from that URL. If I see anything else to add I will do so.

http://jdavidson.smugmug.com/Italian-Car-Fest/i-67BPFqp
    http://jdavidson.smugmug.com/Italian-Car-Fest/i-GK89pZN
    Last edited by OverlandMan; 09-08-2014 at 09:12 AM. Reason: Found another pic
    Jeff

My VIN:    #1283

Club(s):   (SCDC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by OverlandMan View Post
    The show was Saturday. Last year I went as a spectator. This year I entered and took my 308 GTSi QV. Didn't get any awards but had fun nonetheless. Here's a pic at the show.

One of our local DFW DeLorean owners brought his DeLorean. They have an "Italian Connection" class where you can enter your car if it has an Italian connection. The DeLorean qualifies thanks to its designer, Giugiaro. Unfortunately, I forgot to snap a picture of his D at the show.

photo 4.jpg
    Actually, there were three of us D owners that day and my car was one of them. Last year (2015) the person in charge of the show called me up to extend an invite but none of us were able to go (my car was in the middle of an engine conversion) but I am fully counting on being there this year.

Let us know if you are going this year, Jeff - maybe we will finally meet!

Quote Originally Posted by Henrik View Post
    Actually, there were three of us D owners that day and my car was one of them. Last year (2015) the person in charge of the show called me up to extend an invite but none of us were able to go (my car was in the middle of an engine conversion) but I am fully counting on being there this year.

Let us know if you are going this year, Jeff - maybe we will finally meet!
    Sounds good! I only saw Marc out there in 2014 and last year I didn't see any DeLoreans. Good news is I got my DeLorean running again so hoping to be more active locally the rest of 2016 and beyond.
    Jeff