FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bttf elorean build files

My VIN:    01955

Quote Originally Posted by citizen View Post
    Don't mean to stick my nose in a other's conversation, or hijack the thread but...any way to find out the VINs of the three cars in Australia and New Zealand? I'm trying to keep track of conversions, and I only have one listed (6380 in Brisbane).

Thanks in advance.

Thomas

Australia - New South Wales
    http://ozdelorean.com.au/htm/delorea...rk_nathan.html

Australia - Queensland
    http://ozdelorean.com.au/htm/delorea...affy_brad.html

Australia - Victoria
    VIN: 07003

Not sure about New Zealand.

Check out:
    http://ozdelorean.com.au/

My VIN:    5610

To bump thread back on track..... Email me, I'd be happy to email you a copy of my CAD's (in dxf format) for the DTM Steam Exhaust Vents. It's the least I can do for someone who purchased my eleven year old or older type props. WWYT!!

I also have a set of exhaust vent plates that are not quite screen accurate I made years ago (not assembled/welded) I'd be willing to sell for my out of pocket expense on the aluminum and to have waterjet cut plus shipping. Email me either way and I'll get you set up. [email protected]

My VIN:    MMMMMCMXCII

Quote Originally Posted by Coulombe View Post
    To bump thread back on track..... Email me, I'd be happy to email you a copy of my CAD's (in dxf format) for the DTM Steam Exhaust Vents. It's the least I can do for someone who purchased my eleven year old or older type props. WWYT!!

I also have a set of exhaust vent plates that are not quite screen accurate I made years ago (not assembled/welded) I'd be willing to sell for my out of pocket expense on the aluminum and to have waterjet cut plus shipping. Email me either way and I'll get you set up. [email protected]
    Sorry for the off topic.
    Bruce, haven't received an offer/reply in 12 days now after 3 emails and 2 PM's. Please check spam folder in case they are sent there. Thanx
    VIN 5992/Body 5697/Frame 6000/Grey/Manual/ALL LED/Square HALOs/SPAX/DMOCO SS shifter/Genuine MOMO steering/iPhone base/Porsche turbo 997 exhaust/K&N/ SS: f.fascia mounts, brake lines, clutch line+fuel line+tank cover+heat shields/Posi-quiet brake pads/Poly: steering rack inserts+f.sway bar bushing+radius bushing/wings-a-loft/Radius enforced tabs n bolts/turbo fans... Oh! + a BTTF on/off replica set etc (still adding)

Quote Originally Posted by Coulombe View Post

thanks bruce for replying to my thread i will be in touch thats very nice of you

My VIN:    04610

Quote Originally Posted by SIMid View Post
    VIN in the title is the wrong one ( #592 ), the one in the picture is the right one ( #5092 ) ....

My VIN:    5610

Quote Originally Posted by ALEXAKOS View Post
    Sorry for the off topic.
    Bruce, haven't received an offer/reply in 12 days now after 3 emails and 2 PM's. Please check spam folder in case they are sent there. Thanx
    I apologize, we've been very busy with out of town videos, builds in their final stages and many projects and yes, your emails have been going into my promotional account.

I've sent you the DXF drawings and will get back to you on the vent plates as soon as I have had a chance to unbury them. Should be by the end of this month.

Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2