FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: My DeLorean Wedding

Formally hmm252000

My VIN:    4099

Club(s):   (PNDC)

My DeLorean Wedding

Back in August I got married [insert applause here]. Since we had so many of the PNDC members and a few other local owners in attendance, I was able to have a mini DeLorean car show during the reception! 7 cars total including my own. It was a major hit with all the guests. Here are some pictures. Enjoy!

As you can see, we had an Indian themed wedding. Both our outfits were purchased when we visited India last November.
    MC-reception-111.jpg

In case you think this customized one looks familiar, it's Faisal's and was used in the Thrift Shop video. One of the bride's maids was a huge Macklemore fan and freaked out over that.
    MC-reception-108.jpg

My D is hiding in the background on the left side.
    MC-reception-126.jpg

Here are all the guests that brought their DeLorean or had one but were unable to bring it.
    MC-reception-150.jpg

Finally, no wedding would be complete without a DeLorean Time Machine cake topper! Unfortunately it was a bit too heavy for the actual cake, so we just had it in front. My wife added the picture of us in it, the flowers on the hood (also Indian themed) and the mini cans trailing behind.
    MC-reception-267.jpg MC-reception-86.jpg

My VIN:    16951

Club(s):   (DCO) (DOA) (DCUK)

Congratulation on your wedding

My VIN:    4456 - Owner since March 2011

It was an honor to share the day with you two... May you have many happy years together...

Steve
    Cheers
    Steven Maguire

IT'S A TRAP!!!!!

My VIN:    3305

Kongratulations!

Indian theme... lovely!

Formally hmm252000

Thanks. We went on a Mediterranean cruise and spent 6 days in various cities throughout Italy. That's a lovely country you have there! I'm sorry to say I'm a bit worn out on Gelato though.

My VIN:    MMMMMCMXCII

Congrats Chris! That is truly a very DMC wedding. Mediterranean cruise? Did you hit any Greek land?

I wish you two a fruitful life together accompanied by a couple of young ones that will make you proud.
    VIN 5992/Body 5697/Frame 6000/Grey/Manual/ALL LED/Square HALOs/SPAX/DMOCO SS shifter/Genuine MOMO steering/iPhone base/Porsche turbo 997 exhaust/K&N/ SS: f.fascia mounts, brake lines, clutch line+fuel line+tank cover+heat shields/Posi-quiet brake pads/Poly: steering rack inserts+f.sway bar bushing+radius bushing/wings-a-loft/Radius enforced tabs n bolts/turbo fans... Oh! + a BTTF on/off replica set etc (still adding)

Formally hmm252000

Yes, we spent a day on Mikonos. Here is my favorite picture from there:

10647013_696973863729478_2690321147499537390_n.jpg

We also spent another day in Athens. The food there is amazing, especially the Baklava. We ate so much of it!

My VIN:    MMMMMCMXCII

You must really like your feet looks like Ornos beach.
    Yea Mykonos is a world known island of parties and... Well other stuff....
    But damn you were in Athens, we could have met for a quick cup of coffee.
    Well we can still plan this at your anniversary trip over here. There is a lot more magic to be discovered in Greece.
    VIN 5992/Body 5697/Frame 6000/Grey/Manual/ALL LED/Square HALOs/SPAX/DMOCO SS shifter/Genuine MOMO steering/iPhone base/Porsche turbo 997 exhaust/K&N/ SS: f.fascia mounts, brake lines, clutch line+fuel line+tank cover+heat shields/Posi-quiet brake pads/Poly: steering rack inserts+f.sway bar bushing+radius bushing/wings-a-loft/Radius enforced tabs n bolts/turbo fans... Oh! + a BTTF on/off replica set etc (still adding)