FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Passed a fellow DeLorean but didn't see it until too late! (Weho / Bev Hills)...

DMC Midwest - 815.459.6439 DMCMW Dave's Avatar

My VIN:    (former)05429

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by virtualchuck View Post
    I forgot to tell you it looked like there was some sort of big car show setting up in Schaumburg at the convention center today, I bet he was headed there...

Chuck
    Huge Mecum auction there running all weekend. He was going the wrong way.

I think I found it though:
    http://www.volocars.com/event.php?ev....Myz62pgG.dpbs

http://www.volocars.com/1959-cadilla....gobmVWiQ.dpbs
    Dave S
    DMC Midwest - retired but helping
    Greenville SC

My VIN:    10757 1st place Concourse 1998

Quote Originally Posted by DMCMW Dave View Post
    Huge Mecum auction there running all weekend. He was going the wrong way.

I think I found it though:
    http://www.volocars.com/event.php?ev....Myz62pgG.dpbs

http://www.volocars.com/1959-cadilla....gobmVWiQ.dpbs

On one of the Fall Foliage Tours on Long Island we had a tour of the Brookhaven Particle Accelerator. We saw someone working there HAS A DELOREAN and drives it to work every day, parks in the parking lot, and did not know about our tour! During the tour we met up with him. He was as surprised to see us and we were to find him!
    David Teitelbaum

My VIN:    3077

I'm pretty sure that was me. I always am super excited when I see another Delorean on the road here in LA. It's my daily driver and I just had a stage 2 engine upgrade with DPI spec 2 exhaust. Loving it!!

My VIN:    01960

Quote Originally Posted by thomasuncles View Post
    I'm pretty sure that was me. I always am super excited when I see another Delorean on the road here in LA. It's my daily driver and I just had a stage 2 engine upgrade with DPI spec 2 exhaust. Loving it!!
    The internet is a great thing... Sorry I didn't see ya! I work right there so if you're ever in the area, would love to see your car... mine is my daily driver too, and would love to pick your brain about any things I should make sure I have as a DD. I've got Stage 2 on my TO DO list for sure. You're in Burbank... you ever go to Bob's Big Boy on fri nights?
    1981, auto, black int w/black carpet and headliner, Momo wheel, Pioneer HU /speakers w/bluetooth, Bisyncmaster LED panel, Eibach springs, shocks, exhaust, wingsaloft

My VIN:    3077

Quote Originally Posted by rileydawgg View Post
    The internet is a great thing... Sorry I didn't see ya! I work right there so if you're ever in the area, would love to see your car... mine is my daily driver too, and would love to pick your brain about any things I should make sure I have as a DD. I've got Stage 2 on my TO DO list for sure. You're in Burbank... you ever go to Bob's Big Boy on fri nights?
    I am not in your area all that often. Had to be there for a meeting that day. Usually I'm at Universal Studios where I work for NBC. Yes I go to Bob's big boy quite regularly. I was actually there for a second this past Friday and I will be there again next Friday. Hope to see you there sometime!

That was me!!! (Probably!)

Quote Originally Posted by rileydawgg View Post
    Argh. I'm sooo angry with myself. Was driving on my way to work, but was on a conf call so didn't see this D driving past on the other side of the road until he was past me! He honked and waved and everything, and I felt like the biggest a-hole for not noticing. If it was anybody here (on Doheny/Beverly in BH), my apologies! The last thing I expect to see driving to work is another DeLorean!!

Have to keep my eyes peeled more I guess...
    I live just off 3rd and Robertson. I'm just now seeing this post. She's my daily driver and the only car I own! I work in Burbank. She gets around!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lavoisier80 View Post
    I live just off 3rd and Robertson. I'm just now seeing this post. She's my daily driver and the only car I own! I work in Burbank. She gets around!!
    I'm at Pico and Robertson. Small world. Can't believe we haven't crossed paths earlier! Shoot me your info -- [email protected]
    1981, auto, black int w/black carpet and headliner, Momo wheel, Pioneer HU /speakers w/bluetooth, Bisyncmaster LED panel, Eibach springs, shocks, exhaust, wingsaloft

My VIN:    6472

I also live in LA and work in Burbank. But I barely just bought my car a week ago and haven't driven it to work yet. There's another D owner who works in the building next door, and I believe he's also on the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregadeth View Post
    I also live in LA and work in Burbank. But I barely just bought my car a week ago and haven't driven it to work yet. There's another D owner who works in the building next door, and I believe he's also on the forums.
    Great. The more the merrier. Feel free to PM your info too so I can include you next time the LAers get together.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2