FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: SCREEN MACHINES & Videobob coming to the UK

Attention Whore

SCREEN MACHINES & Videobob coming to the UK

Hey UK friends!
    Rachel and I, from SCREEN MACHINES will be visiting London / Windsor this next week.
    We get in Wednesday and will stay till next Tuesday.
    If you would like to meet us in person let me know and we can set it up.
    Our show will be coming to the UK and Europe soon, it is being screened at Cannes this next week
    and will have UK distribution soon!!!
    Lots of exiting things going on!
    We just finished up another episode featuring the "A-TEAM Van" and we are about another
    episode where we build up all 3 versions of the Time Machine for a very special client!
    Three Time Machines at once? Hell yeah we can do that!!
    Crazy enough, we have built over 20 Time Machines so far not to mention all the other cars we have built.
    Pretty sure that's a record that will never be beat!!!

See you soon!!

Hopefully you are greeted with lots of the UKs finest free range eggs. Put the glue gun down and step away from those poor Deloreans.

Attention Whore

The only thing we use glue guns for is sealing our double walled boxes that we ship worldwide.
    So, not sure what this is supposed to refference other than one art project we did in 2004.
    If you would like to meet in person I will pay for your taxi.

Attention Whore

Also, you posted a video of a part you ordered from me?
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=V6dlJa2MpOw

The part is kit and advertised as such.
    Let me quote the ad for you,
    "High Voltage Regulator - Replica
    This is a resin casting of a custom made part found inside the Delorean, behind the passenger seat.
    This is an out of mold kit requiring sanding, finishing, painting and mounting."

The parts are "loose" because you need to mount your own lights or buttons in them.
    It is cold cast in silver powder for a genuine metal look, after you sand the bottom and edges you simply wipe off and polish the excess or you can paint it if you like.
    This part is case from the original metal Zero enclosure and will look identical when complete.
    This is a kit for the skilled builder.
    I appologize if you lack the skills for this type of work, you might have requested the finished version.

My VIN:    2894

mr2nut123 - you are mean, rude and add nothing to conversations other than to start shit. You post shitty comments all the time. You hurt this community. And the fact that I'm singling YOU out in this thread should speak volumes. Just stop, man.

My VIN:    16951

Club(s):   (DCO) (DOA) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by videobob View Post
    Hey UK friends!
    Our show will be coming to the UK and Europe soon, it is being screened at Cannes this next week
    and will have UK distribution soon!!!
    Any idea when it will be on the air in France?
    Thanks!

My VIN:    4608- sold 4885- current

Hey Bob,

Ive sent you a bunch of messages on a glove box insert you offered to sell me like 6 months ago. I am going to be in dallas May 1, any chance I can come by and pick it up?

Attention Whore

Unfortunately I will be out of town, in DC during that time.
    Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by alexwolf1216 View Post
    Hey Bob,

Ive sent you a bunch of messages on a glove box insert you offered to sell me like 6 months ago. I am going to be in dallas May 1, any chance I can come by and pick it up?

Quote Originally Posted by AdamKontras View Post
    mr2nut123 - you are mean, rude and add nothing to conversations other than to start shit. You post shitty comments all the time. You hurt this community. And the fact that I'm singling YOU out in this thread should speak volumes. Just stop, man.
    Nope, just checked over all my previous posts. Most are helpful and meaningful, but when it comes to this good for nothing a$$hole, it just helps other people not become victims. To be banned from Ghostbusters forums, prop forums, and other Delorean forums is a damn difficult task to do but he's managed to do it on every single one. Poor worksmanship, disgusting communication, threats and just generally being the ass of the Delorean community...you get all that you deserve.

This coming from the guy that VB shafted btw..?! How the tables have turned. When did you two get back together?

Quote Originally Posted by mr2nut123 View Post
    Nope
    Yup.

Mean? Check. Rude? Check. Trying to start shit? Check. From that one post alone, I can tell that you sir are indeed a terrible, terrible person.

VB, don't feed the troll. Nor anyone else for that matter. I'm not even taking sides here either, but there's only one asshole in this thread, and his name isn't videobob.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast