FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: True North Strong and Free

My VIN:    5875

Club(s):   (DOA) (DCUK) (DOI)

True North Strong and Free

I rarely bring my DeLorean into work, but today I thought I’d bring it in since it was a nice fall day in the capital. I work right downtown and my lunch time plans were to get a picture of the DeLorean with the Ottawa River and Parliament Hill in the background – it was not meant to be.

By no means do I want this post to become political, but I’m really saddened by the events that have taken place in my hometown today. I know that we’ve been vulnerable for a while now, but it still hits home when it happens.

My day is trivial when put into perspective – people lost their lives and loved ones aren’t coming home today. My thoughts and prayers go out to the affected families. Stay strong and keep your head up Ottawa. Thanks for letting me share and vent.
    Eric
    1981/Grey/Manual/Grooved Hood/Martin Lowering Springs/SPEC I Exhaust/Ice Cold R134 AC

Ontario Year of Manufacture (YOM) License Plates
    www.YOMplates.ca

My VIN:    3937

Quote Originally Posted by SENZZZ View Post
    My day is trivial when put into perspective – people lost their lives and loved ones aren’t coming home today. My thoughts and prayers go out to the affected families. Stay strong and keep your head up Ottawa. Thanks for letting me share and vent.
    You're exactly right about this, Eric.

I needed a reminder to keep things in perspective today, and unfortunately this news was it. I've been in Chile for a few days trying to help work through some problems a customer's water treatment system is having and the experience has been rather craptacular to this point. Mostly the small things around not speaking a lick of Spanish, but was forgetting the big picture until this afternoon.

Thanks for posting.