FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: DeLorean Dealer Stickers and some Dealer Invoices all FOC.

My VIN:    #15768 EX #4584

Club(s):   (DOC-UK)

Surprisingly (other than the one who knows an owner noted above) none of the owners of these cars have been in touch, If any of the DeLorean Vendors have these owners on any lists perhaps they would be kind enough to let them know I have something for them (if they want it) Not desperate to get rid of these things but would be nice to re-unite them with the rightful cars.
    Chris
    Chris Williams #15768 Back on the road after 14 years. Ex#4584
    Worldwide DeLorean Owners Club: www.deloreans.co.uk Full colour DeLorean magazine shipped worldwide.
    DeLorean Essential Buyers Guide: http://deloreans.co.uk/product/delor...-buyers-guide/

My VIN:    10757 1st place Concourse 1998

Quote Originally Posted by chris williams View Post
    Surprisingly (other than the one who knows an owner noted above) none of the owners of these cars have been in touch, If any of the DeLorean Vendors have these owners on any lists perhaps they would be kind enough to let them know I have something for them (if they want it) Not desperate to get rid of these things but would be nice to re-unite them with the rightful cars.
    Chris
    If you wind up with any that no one seems to want the best place for them would be the Delorean Museum. At least there they would be safe till someday in the future an owner needs them. Till then they can be displayed. Contact ken Koncelik.
    David Teitelbaum

Quote Originally Posted by chris williams View Post
    Chris
    Chris,

Mine is the first vin on your list, I sent you a message about a week ago. I'm very interested in getting my hands on what you have for my vin.
    Mike Lowrey VIN# 3830

Here's something that happened quite recently. I won on Ebay an original owners manual that had been kept in a dealer's cupboard and when it arrived in Belfast from Kansas there was a bunch of other stuff along with it, including an original DeLorean key. The key had a vin# tag on it so I did some research to try and return the key to its rightful owner. A Carfax search gave me the current location of the car - it had moved from Kansas City MO to Iowa IA in 1992. I had the vin and the title number so with a little help from James Espey I was able to reunite the key with the owner now in Florida! The owner was only given one key with the car when they bought it!
    Chris, try and get someone to do a Carfax search on the vin numbers that you have and that should give you a clue where the owners might be.

Robert
    Belfast
    Northern Ireland

My VIN:    #15768 EX #4584

Club(s):   (DOC-UK)

Just to 'bump' this topic in case any one new to view, These are still available:

And the dealer invoices for the following VIN's
    Chris Williams #15768 Back on the road after 14 years. Ex#4584
    Worldwide DeLorean Owners Club: www.deloreans.co.uk Full colour DeLorean magazine shipped worldwide.
    DeLorean Essential Buyers Guide: http://deloreans.co.uk/product/delor...-buyers-guide/

I have what's left of 11084. That car was involved in a crash early in the 80s. Sat in a field for a dozen years or so, then I bought it around 2001 or 2002. The VIN plates are in my "book of vin plates and other random delorean stuff" that i've collected from parts cars i've bought.

IMG_6151.jpg

My VIN:    16113

Club(s):   (SCDC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by dmcerik View Post
    I have what's left of 11084. That car was involved in a crash early in the 80s. Sat in a field for a dozen years or so, then I bought it around 2001 or 2002. The VIN plates are in my "book of vin plates and other random delorean stuff" that i've collected from parts cars i've bought.

IMG_6151.jpg
    Do you know if 11084 was an automatic or 5 speed?
    Shannon

Quote Originally Posted by lazabby View Post
    Do you know if 11084 was an automatic or 5 speed?
    I'm pretty sure it was a 5 speed. When I got the car it was pretty much gutted except for the pontoon, frame, random interior pieces, and the transmission. And I recall I had the transmission of this one pulled, rebuilt, and put into my car.

My VIN:    16563

great thread. Nicely done. Im 16563, the search continues..
    1983 Delorean-auto, black/gray int. 38k miles

Quote Originally Posted by dmcerik View Post
    I'm pretty sure it was a 5 speed. When I got the car it was pretty much gutted except for the pontoon, frame, random interior pieces, and the transmission. And I recall I had the transmission of this one pulled, rebuilt, and put into my car.
    I found confirmation that it was a 5 speed.

Right side interior.JPG

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast