Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: Arcade Game Wild Gunman Replica ... just in time for Cafe 80's in 2015

  1. #11
    Custom DeLorean Builder Rich W's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Chicagoland area

    Posts:    1,568

    My VIN:    A few, by name... DeLorean Monster Truck, DeLorean Roadster, DeLorean Hovercraft, DeLorean Limo

    Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

    Return of the Cafe 80's at NY Comic Con 2015

    Due to a non-disclosure agreement, I cannot post specific details until the NY Comic Con 2015 starts on Thursday, Oct. 8
    but most Back to the Future fans will be pretty excited to see at least one display paying homage to Back to the Future II.

    Tony Swann's fully functional Wild Gunman arcade game will be making an appearance (custom screen for NY Comic Con).

    You may also figure out more of the details yourself, by looking at the guests and the items listed in the following links:

    http://www.newyorkcomiccon.com/

    http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/...ture/73224922/

  2. #12
    Custom DeLorean Builder Rich W's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Chicagoland area

    Posts:    1,568

    My VIN:    A few, by name... DeLorean Monster Truck, DeLorean Roadster, DeLorean Hovercraft, DeLorean Limo

    Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich W View Post
    Due to a non-disclosure agreement, I cannot post specific details until the NY Comic Con 2015 starts on Thursday, Oct. 8
    but most Back to the Future fans will be pretty excited to see at least one display paying homage to Back to the Future II.

    Tony Swann's fully functional Wild Gunman arcade game will be making an appearance (custom screen for NY Comic Con).

    You may also figure out more of the details yourself, by looking at the guests and the items listed in the following links:

    http://www.newyorkcomiccon.com/

    http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/...ture/73224922/
    More indirect details from another link:

    http://www.ew.com/article/2015/10/05...-pepsi-perfect

  3. #13
    Custom DeLorean Builder Rich W's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Chicagoland area

    Posts:    1,568

    My VIN:    A few, by name... DeLorean Monster Truck, DeLorean Roadster, DeLorean Hovercraft, DeLorean Limo

    Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

    Wild Gunman makes it to NY CC 2015

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich W View Post
    More indirect details from another link:

    http://www.ew.com/article/2015/10/05...-pepsi-perfect
    Wild Gunman arrived safely in NY this afternoon ... but still waiting to go into NY CC 2015.

    WGM-wrapped-NY-arrival.jpg

    Probably no official display setup photos until tomorrow (or if other photos go public first).

  4. #14
    Custom DeLorean Builder Rich W's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Chicagoland area

    Posts:    1,568

    My VIN:    A few, by name... DeLorean Monster Truck, DeLorean Roadster, DeLorean Hovercraft, DeLorean Limo

    Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich W View Post
    Wild Gunman arrived safely in NY this afternoon ... but still waiting to go into NY CC 2015.

    WGM-wrapped-NY-arrival.jpg

    Probably no official display setup photos until tomorrow (or if other photos go public first).
    Looks like there are a lot of photos being taken (and posted) of the Café 80s, so I can let a couple of these out now.

    Cafe_80s_Pepsi_Wild_Gunman_1.jpg

    Cafe_80s_Pepsi_Wild_Gunman_2.jpg

    The video wall is currently set for Pepsi Perfect promotion, but it can be switched to "echo" the Wild Gunman display.

  5. #15
    Custom DeLorean Builder Rich W's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Chicagoland area

    Posts:    1,568

    My VIN:    A few, by name... DeLorean Monster Truck, DeLorean Roadster, DeLorean Hovercraft, DeLorean Limo

    Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

    Quote Originally Posted by Rich W View Post
    Looks like there are a lot of photos being taken (and posted) of the Café 80s, so I can let a couple of these out now.

    Cafe_80s_Pepsi_Wild_Gunman_1.jpg

    Cafe_80s_Pepsi_Wild_Gunman_2.jpg

    The video wall is currently set for Pepsi Perfect promotion, but it can be switched to "echo" the Wild Gunman display.
    Last photo of the Café 80s Video Wall before it gets dark (waiting to see what the Video Wall looks like when it gets darker).

    Cafe_80s_TV_Wall_Wild_Gunman.jpg

    1980s arcade technology meets 2015 Video Wall. Tony did a great job getting the Nintendo inverted signal to adapt to HDMI.

  6. #16
    Custom DeLorean Builder Rich W's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Chicagoland area

    Posts:    1,568

    My VIN:    A few, by name... DeLorean Monster Truck, DeLorean Roadster, DeLorean Hovercraft, DeLorean Limo

    Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

    I'd like a Pepsi please ...

    It's all about the multiple Marty's at the Café 80's ...

    Martys-in-line.jpg

    Martys-and-WGM.jpg

    Marty-and-Doc-VIN-1872.jpg

    Marty-and-Doc.jpg

    ... and, of course, the Pepsi Perfect.

    Pepsi-Perfect.jpg

  7. #17
    Custom DeLorean Builder Rich W's Avatar
    Join Date:  May 2011

    Location:  Chicagoland area

    Posts:    1,568

    My VIN:    A few, by name... DeLorean Monster Truck, DeLorean Roadster, DeLorean Hovercraft, DeLorean Limo

    Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

    The Cafe 80s ... The Review

    Attaching a link to the "review" of the Café 80's and the Pepsi Perfect display at NY CC 2015 (it's the place to be).

    http://www.businessinsider.com/new-y...-booth-2015-10

    Scrolling the photos, (#11) Tony Swann is seen in the background, running "resets" for the Wild Gunman game.
    (game reset after 1 minute of play ... Player 1 vs. Player 2 ... high score for each game pair won a Pepsi Perfect)

    BTW: The Wild Gunman game operated flawlessly throughout the convention and it is now back in the Midwest.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •