FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com

Thread: Motorhomes

My VIN:    3028

Motorhomes

I was wondering if any of you have motorhomes, like to see some pics.
    Barry

My VIN:    A few, by name... DeLorean Monster Truck, DeLorean Roadster, DeLorean Hovercraft, DeLorean Limo

Club(s):   (DMWC) (DCUK)

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyvonviggle View Post
    I was wondering if any of you have motorhomes, like to see some pics.
    1994 Ford E350 Coachman RV with 7.3L International Turbo Diesel engine and Banks Turbo Management and Banks Transmission Management.

I put over 10K miles on it in 3 trips back in 2012 (Chicago to Hollywood and back) (Chicago to Orlando and back) (Chicago to Detroit and back).

Averaged 11.9 MPG hauling the D Rex from Chicago to Hollywood and back, including several mountain ranges, in some strong head-winds.

DCS2012-RV1.jpg

DCS2012-RV2.jpg

RV-D-Rex-at-ABC-Disney-storage.jpg

RV-in-Storage.JPG

"Former Delorean owning Guru" Spittybug's Avatar

My VIN:    Formerly 2329

Not yet, but just bought the F-350 turbo diesel super duty to pull it Looking to get this bad boy http://www.granddesignrv.com/reflect...php#All_Images
    Not a motorhome, but a 5th wheel. Has to wait until the new year though, I just scheduled my hip replacement (and I'm only 52....) for late January. Ugh.
    Owen
    I.Brew.Beer.

My VIN:    1420

Club(s):   (NCDMC) (DCUK)

2001 National Seaview 35 ft with a living room and bedroom slides. Ford Triton V-10. 13 years ownership. 10.5 mpg towing, w i t h...the generator going so the kids could play video games.

Vacation 9-14 to 10-15-2010 157.jpg

My VIN:    MMMMMCMXCII

Motorhomes

Good Lord Rich!!!

That looks bigger than my real home! Hahahahah. But I guess you need some serious haul power to drag Rex!
    VIN 5992/Body 5697/Frame 6000/Grey/Manual/ALL LED/Square HALOs/SPAX/DMOCO SS shifter/Genuine MOMO steering/iPhone base/Porsche turbo 997 exhaust/K&N/ SS: f.fascia mounts, brake lines, clutch line+fuel line+tank cover+heat shields/Posi-quiet brake pads/Poly: steering rack inserts+f.sway bar bushing+radius bushing/wings-a-loft/Radius enforced tabs n bolts/turbo fans... Oh! + a BTTF on/off replica set etc (still adding)

Club(s):   (PNDC)

- Volker Seidel -

The way I see it, if you're gonna drive around in a car, why not do it with some style?

Motorhome

36 ft Holiday Rambler---had it about 5 years----ben many miles following Grandson playing baseball. Triton V10/Ford chassis

My VIN:    6585

Does anyone here own a Vixen?

Aside from the Bill Collins connection, I just really love the look of those RVs and have always wanted one.
    Robert

People they come together, people they fall apart...

My VIN:    3028

Quote Originally Posted by DMCVegas View Post
    Does anyone here own a Vixen?

Aside from the Bill Collins connection, I just really love the look of those RVs and have always wanted one.
    I was looking at the vixen, but I find the fact the roof only raises when the rv is parked is a deal breaker. I have been seriously considering a gmc motorhome from the mid 70s. It has some very interesting engineering features like the rear wheel set up with air bags, and the fact it is an all aluminum frame structure. Also size wise, 26' is easy to park and manoeuvre.
    Barry