FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 5 cars offered for immediate sale! Europe - pickup only

My VIN:    6149 plus 2418, 3633, 5030, 17086

5 cars offered for immediate sale! Europe - pickup only

Hello everyone,

Unfortunately my situation has turned from bad to really fubar Please don’t ask why and how... please.

I’m offering five of my cars for sale. Possibly six but I’m still hoping to keep my 6149 to finish the restoration.
    There are two conditions to this sale:
    1. You have to pick the cars up from me – Warsaw, Poland
    2. You have about a week to get them

As for the price, I’m relying on the honesty of the buyer and will accept any offer. I have to or the cars will go to the junk yard.

Please get in touch with me ASAP if you are interested

The cars are in poor condition. NOT RUNNING. They are mostly complete but will need extensive work to get them back into shape. I will include a whole lot of parts with the cars including one left front fender.

This post will appear on on DML as well.
    Greetings from Poland!
    Tom
    http://www.deloreana.com

Please excuse my typos... and watch this: Ben Champion - That Auto-Correct Song

My VIN:    MMMMMCMXCII

Hey tom.
    Sorry to hear your distress signal.
    Can I have images and know if they have titles?
    VIN 5992/Body 5697/Frame 6000/Grey/Manual/ALL LED/Square HALOs/SPAX/DMOCO SS shifter/Genuine MOMO steering/iPhone base/Porsche turbo 997 exhaust/K&N/ SS: f.fascia mounts, brake lines, clutch line+fuel line+tank cover+heat shields/Posi-quiet brake pads/Poly: steering rack inserts+f.sway bar bushing+radius bushing/wings-a-loft/Radius enforced tabs n bolts/turbo fans... Oh! + a BTTF on/off replica set etc (still adding)

My VIN:    12306 xxxxxx RHD Twin Turbo

Club(s):  

I am pretty sure Ed Uding at DMC Europe would buy them, he buys a lot of project cars for parts & restoration from the US. However Ed is away at the moment, until at least Monday I think, could be longer. Some people in the UK might be interested but not without photos and title information.

My VIN:    16951

Club(s):   (DCO) (DOA) (DCUK)

Sorry to hear about your trouble, hope everything will be fine in a near future.
    I wish I could afford at least one car to save it.
    Do you have a price range?

Guys,

I'm getting a lot of private messages asking about a certain car or about the price. I'm sorry but I can't sell them one-by-one. I need to move them before Monday morning and they ALL have to go. I have no room to store them anywhere and can't keep them parked on the street. They all need to go as one!
    Because of their condition, poor shape and the time frame I'm not setting a price! There is no asking price! There is no minimum, no maximum.
    I don't have any good pictures. This is all I have right now:

Along with the cars are a whole bunch of boxes full of parts.

I will take some pictures once I move the cars out of storage. For now this is all I have.
    Greetings from Poland!
    Tom

My VIN:    3695

Club(s):   (DCN)

oh man, i can't find words. Whatever caused this: i wish you all the best.
    Rob van der Veer

My mods? DeClock, keyless entry, Alpine audio setup, and much more.

Club(s):   (PNDC)

Quote Originally Posted by robvanderveer View Post
    oh man, i can't find words. Whatever caused this: i wish you all the best.
    Yes, I agree. I hope that everything will work out. You have my sympathy.

I am not sure if it is worth a try but did you contact the guys from DeLoman in Germany? They might be interested and able to pull off the transport for a owner in need. I do not know them personally, but I would look into this if I would own this shop. Their phone number is on the website.
    - Volker Seidel -

The way I see it, if you're gonna drive around in a car, why not do it with some style?

My VIN:    4519

-Hope everything works out for you, man....

My VIN:    12306 xxxxxx RHD Twin Turbo

Club(s):  

Quote Originally Posted by Tomcio View Post
    I'm getting a lot of private messages asking about a certain car or about the price. I'm sorry but I can't sell them one-by-one. I need to move them before Monday morning and they ALL have to go. I have no room to store them anywhere and can't keep them parked on the street. They all need to go as one!
    It is a very sad situation, I hope we can save the cars from being crushed at least. Chris Nicholson and I are looking at coming over from the UK and buying three, maybe we could convince others to come for the rest. But do you mean Monday 17th or Monday 24th? This weekend is pretty much impossible but we could possibly make it over for next weekend.

Hey guys!

Thank you for the kind words. I appreciate it. This really is a total disaster for me and I can't express how devastated I am. There are two major reasons for this... one is my health and the other is that I was just kicked out of the warehouse I was renting. Needless to say, the cars have to go as I have no place to store them.
    Everything has to be gone by this coming Monday, the 17th. I will try my best to maybe keep the cars for a few more days but right now it seems that I will have to just park them in front of my house.... and probably get a huge fine from the city.
    I'll keep you posted but I can only reply late in the evening as I have a lot of work ahead of me packing all my stuff.
    Greetings from Poland!
    Tom

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast