FRAMING JOHN DELOREAN - ON VOD www.framingjohndeloreanfilm.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bob's Big Boy in Burbank, CA

My VIN:    01960

Quote Originally Posted by TTait View Post
    What time?
    1pm

If you want, PM me your info and I'll give it to Joel the guy who's organizing it.
    1981, auto, black int w/black carpet and headliner, Momo wheel, Pioneer HU /speakers w/bluetooth, Bisyncmaster LED panel, Eibach springs, shocks, exhaust, wingsaloft

My VIN:    5312

I wanted to go...but mines still in the shop GAAAH

My VIN:    10625

Planning a trip to Bob's Big Boy with my Delorean on friday the 13th and 20th of February, would be cool to meet some other DMC owners or fanatics there!
    1982 DMC-12, 2100 original miles, Stage ll, Euro-spec eibach suspension, 140 mph speedo.

Sounds good. I'm up for a trip to Bob's. My issue is I work until 7ish so can't get there much earlier than that... depending on when you're planning on going.
    1981, auto, black int w/black carpet and headliner, Momo wheel, Pioneer HU /speakers w/bluetooth, Bisyncmaster LED panel, Eibach springs, shocks, exhaust, wingsaloft

Well I have never been there on friday car night, so I don't really know when people show up? and if I need to be there early to get a spot?
    1982 DMC-12, 2100 original miles, Stage ll, Euro-spec eibach suspension, 140 mph speedo.

People start showing up around 5pm and stay sometimes as late as 10pm. There's a regular rotation of people coming and going (it's not a huge parking lot) so sometimes you drive around for a few minutes until a spot opens up when a regular customer is leaving.

I'll reach out to the guys that I know local, and see who else is up for joining. I'm at [email protected] if you want to coordinate on email too.

Nice!

Well Im probably going to pick up my friend from work around 5pm in Burbank and then we will head to Big Boys, hopefully it won't be too crowded. Then we will get something to eat and hang out for a couple of hours!

Yeah that would be cool, you could also reach me at [email protected]

Meeting tomorrow 2/13

Just a quick bump for anybody in the area who wants to join us tomorrow evening, the 13th, at Bob's in Burbank.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2